Every End Is a New Beginning

Brooke's POV 

THREE WEEKS LATER 

The twins are adorable, but I wanted to keep dancing. I couldn't. It is way to much to handle while being a mother. I told Abby. Maybe I could join a Cirque show in a few years. After all, every end is a new beginning.

Paige's POV 

Brooke is quitting dance. Now not only am I missing my best friend, but my sister, too. Autie leaves tomorrow. At least I have Chloe. Ever since Maddie's accident, I had been thinking about how much she meant to me, and about how badly leukemia sweeps our nation. So I had an idea.

"Miss Abby!" I screamed, and ran over to her, whispering my idea in her ear. 

"Talk to me after class, we'll work out the details. Bring Autumn." She answered, and I smiled. Maybe I could change the world, after all. Or at least help.

After class, Autie and I got dressed fast. So fast my mom was wondering what was going on with me. I tugged her into the Store, and Abby was already there. We shut the door, and started planning.

"So mom, I was thinking about Maddie, and how we could work to stop leukemia, so I thought. What if we held a dance convention. Autie can come with us, if her mom allows. We can bring our team, and try calling Sophia and Jordyn, or even Kalani." I explained, and Abby nodded, along with Autumn. My mom agreed.

"Well, we have four competitions coming up, in Miami, LA, Chicago, and New Jersey. We could skip the competitions, and just go on the road for the next month. Plus, I can cherograph dances, for the group, and each girl. Or, Sophia, Kalani, and Jordyn could bring their own cherographers. Autumn, we oculd even bring you mom and your brother. Plus, you could dance, and then have a meet and greet afterwards." Abby said.

"That sounds awesome. We need to rent out venues, and call Sophia, Jordyn, and Kalani." Autmn said. 

"Autie and I can take the calling, mom you email our girls, and Abby and mom you guys work on venues." I said.

"Ok. Lets do this!" My mom said.

"Wait!" Autie exclaimed, "We need a name for the convention."

"Dancers Kick Cancer." I said, and everyone agreed. Then Autie and I left, to go to another room to call people. We decided Abby's desk was the best, we could use her phone. We found Sophia's mom's number, and called that.

"Hello, Jacklyn Lucia speaking."

"Hi, Jacklyn, this is Paige Hyland and Autumn Miller on behalf of the Abby Lee Dance Company. We have decided to host a convention of dancers to travel to Miami, LA, Chicago, and New Jersey. We are donating all of the profits to leukemia research, as a memory of our teammate, Maddie Ziegler. We were wondering if Sophia would like to dance on this tour. All expenses would be payed, of course, and she can bring her own choreographer. Abby will be teaching a dance for all of us."

"That sounds very interesting. Who would be on this tour, and what would it consist of?" She asked.

"We will have the girls on our team: Mackenzie Ziegler, Audrey Ross, Nia Frazier, Kendall Vertes, Chloe Lukasiak, me, Paige Hyland, and Autmn Miller. It would consist of a few dances, and then a meet and greet with a photo opportunity at the end. We might add a master class, although we are not sure about that yet."

"Well, I will talk to Sophia about that, and if she says yes, we will call you back as soon as possible!" 

"Thank you!"

"Bye, girls!" 

We went through the same routine with the other girls, except Kalani said yes right away. Maddie and her were best friend, and she knew what we were going through, and wanted to help. We then called Autmn's mom, who of course said yes, and that she wanted to come. 

Abby and my mom later came out, saying that they found venues that were huge in all four cities, and mom said that she would get Brooke to come, and bring the child, simpily because she knew Brooke would want to do it. All of our teammates said yes. I was excited, and Autie and I went home, and slept. Autie would get to stay longer now! The next morning, Abby told us that Jordyn and Sophia said yes. We screamed, this was going to be amazing.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

LOL I DIDN'T WAIT BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER! EPILOGE COMING NEXT. SEQUEL, OR NO? LET ME KNOW!

- <3 HANNAH