the lion lust

Dove POV

why the hell is Demon being such an asshole!"
I scream at his sister younger lady.

"Because he is my big brother. That's why." She said giving a rolling of her eyes.

we have been the besties friends since the first day I move on to their territory and joined their pride.

Ok let's get something's straight.

My name is Dove Lockwood and I'm a werelioness...I bet you were thinking along the lines of werewolf, weren't you?

But no. My parents moved us here up north like ten years ago when i was eight and that when I met the pride king kids. Demon the oldest of his children and Lady his only daughter. By the way he has 4 kids. I never get to meet the other two because Lady tells me that Demon keeps scaring them away. When I met them Demon was ten and Lady was 7 years old and I just click with Lady.

He is such a jerk I swear!

Ten years later and he's still doing the same thing.
He won't let me or Lady date any guys or even have friends that he didn't approve of in less than five seconds.

I just don't get it.

But hey today is Friday! that means sleep over at Lady's house!!!

But it still sucks cause Demon is there and he keeps bugging us...Well mostly me. Damn I hate him so much right now but he so damn hot...Crap.

Hell, lately Demon has been looking soooooo sexy and i feel like my body is betraying me. I end up feeling all hot and turn on just from hearing his voice and it's killing me.

Fuck i hate when he touches me. Because it just makes me want to rap him on the spot......and just run my hand on his......snap out of it!

I wonder if he still mad that we drew on his face and we didn't say anything as he went to the store.......nah.

"So, Dove what movie should we watch tonight?" Lady asks as we just lay around in their parlor. Their house is huge. We tend to just camp out in the parlor because it's closer to the kitchen.

"Why? Demon is just going to come in and change it to a stupide scary movie anyway..." I said Just staring at the tv. I was laying upside down. Were my head was hanging off the edge and my feet were at the top. So, everything was upside down. Maybe I should sit up .....I can now feel all the blood rushing to my head..

"Come on we always pick a movie!! Don't mess with our tradition!!" said Lady as she kept poking my side.
I laugh at her attempt to annoy me and swat at her hands to stop it. After a minute of her whining i caved. God why is her whining like nails on a chalk board.

"FINE! We will watch happy feet!" I said with a defeated and yet angery voice.

"Yay!" She said hoping around And cheering.

I sigh with a small smile...some thing's never change.
Ever since we started this whole sleep over tradition thing Lady would do the same things over and over Saying that's it's good to have traditions to share with the people your close with.

Yup her family has many traditions....I wish my parents were home more often so that we can have some. There always on business trips and we never see each other except like once a month. Our house is almost as big as pride king but it's always empty cause i don't hang out in there.

Then I started to remember how different we are from when we were small back then. Lady has grown to be 5 foot, with a petite frame. She has blonde golden hair and big brown eyes. Even though she is very small she always full of energy. She can run for hours without getting tired. But its worst when she has sugar, because then she will talk like really fast, and no one will have any idea what she is saying.

I used to be chubby with butchered hair. But now i have a hourglass figure and my hair grew out. It a black with brown highlights in them. Even my eye change color as I got older. They used to be brown like lady but now there gray with blue. I grew to be at least 5'5 still the shortest in my family.

Demon grew to be a very sinful man. He was standing at 6'5 and was extremely built. With tan skin and the darkest blue and alluring eyes. With a god sculpted face and just tempting pink full lips that would make a saint turn into a sinner.

After hoping for like a minute she suddenly stops and looks at me." We need a lot of popcorn!" She practically yells and then dashes to the kitchen like a football player.

I just roll my eyes and star flipping through the channels. Nothing good is on.

Maybe I should go into the kitchen and help with the popcorn.

hmmmm

But before I could do anything in came Demon and plop himself right next to me. I try an attempt at moving away but then he grabs my legs and pulls me tight to his side. So that the back of my knees are now resting on his shoulder and his arm is loop around my thighs and his hand is resting on my exposed stomach. His scent surrounds me, and his smell is so intoxicating. He smells of leather and lavender. Curse it!

why did I decide to where a top that expose my stomach today?!

But then it started happening. I started to feel myself heat up from having contact with him. God he is so sexy......STOP IT!

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" He said with a bored voice.

He started to draw lazy patterns on my stomach.
God this is torture. I could feel the heat works its way downward and it was driving me crazy. I can't look at him and I growl at him to cover up the moan that work its way out of me.

"We decided to go to the club tonight so that I can meet up with my boyfriend." I try to say with a calm voice.

This usually sets him of and then he would go charging to his room. But no, he did something I did not except. He held me tighter to him and he growled at me. The vibration of his growls transferring to my body was causing my core to ache.

I try to squirm to make him let go but then he changes my position so that now I was straddling him instead of being upside down lying next to him. He moved me so fast that I felt the blood rush to my head and full on leaned onto his chest. His hands were place on the back of my thighs and he was purring?

What the hell?

I pushed myself back after the dizziness went away and look at him. His eyes were intense looking at me.
"Let go. "I said with a weak voice. This position is too much, its just making me want to just take him here. He growled at me and showed me his canines that he was packing.

" What did I tell you about trying to date anyone that i didn't know." Demon said as his grip on my thighs got even tighter. I hate when tried to take control of who i hang out with. Anger rouse in me as he said this to me.

"Fuck off Demon! I can date and hang out with anyone I want!" I said with a growl.

His grip on my thighs tightens and I did the most embarrassing thing that could ever happen at that possible moment. I moan and I griped his shirt.
I could feel my face heat up like crazy. god this is so embarrassing. I turn my head to embraces to look at him in the eye's. He must be totally shocked and gross from my reaction of what he did. Hell, I bet at any moment now he's going to push me off of him.

"You like when I do that don't you baby?" he said with a husky voice as he pulls me tighter to him.

I could feel his hard on poking right at my core and it was killing me. he felt huge, I mean like really huge!
he was nuzzling my neck and started to plant kisses all up and down my neck.

"Ddd-demon ss ssstop it."i said with another moan.

 This was too much and yet i couldn't push myself off of him..I could feel him smirking lips against my neck
....uh....

"It seems like you don't want me to stop mate." He said with a purr with his right hand slowly dragging and rubbing the insides of my thigh.

He was causing my core to ache and so many dirty thoughts were rushing into my head of what he could do to me.