feel the pull

Demon POV

I groaned when she lapped up the blood on the newly made mark on my neck. I knew she didn't mean to mark me an it peaved my lion to have his lioness mark him first. It has alway been tradition that the lion mark the lioness first and then she him.

But at that moment I didn't care that she beat me to the punch. She was panting and hanging on to me and I held her body tighter to mine. She let out a gasp as she felt my hard on her tummy. She look up at me with lust filled eyes and I could feel the effect I was having on her and it was making my pants even more uncomfortable.

I was about to mark her back and just start mating but then like always we are interupted. We jump back from each other when we realize it was Lady who walk in on us. I just glared at her and she had the look of just waking up. It even seemed like she was talking to some one in her head.

She was probably speaking to her innner lioness with out knowing it. Her first shift is bound to happen any day now. For the past week she has been showing signs of her sceneses advancing and she has been caught speaking to no one. She even named her "voice in her head the lioness" like that was not a big give away that she due to shift soon.

"So what are you guys doing?" She ask looking like she playing it sly.

She ask the wall this question and I just rolled my eyes at my little sister. She was in her sleep walking mode and won't remember any of this in the morning.
I was about to reach out and pull Dove to my body again but then she ran for Lady and ran back to Lady room draging Lady behind her.

Damn it!

She left me with a hard-on and now I had to go and deal with Bullet. When I walk back to my room that was only a few doors from Ladys he was already playing Brutal Legend.

"Hey man how did. Holy fuck man! Did she mark you?" Bullet yelled as he shot up off my bed to get close to me and see my mark.

"Yeah she bit me. Now back the fuck up." I growled at him.

I was already feeling the effects of having the mating mark. She would feel it soon to and probably tomorrow we would only be able to handel having each others touch.

Bullet plop him self on my bed and smiled at me like he had a joke that he was dieing to say.

"Soooooo." He started out with a smirk.

"Say it and I will rip out your voice box out with my teeth." I threaten him as I felt My cock twitch from the tingling sinsation coming from my neck.

"So violent. See. That is why Dove will have sex with me and not you. Girls love the sweet hearts." Bullet said with a smirk an it made me see nothing but red.

I jump on him and roared in his face, his eyes became huge with shock and it took everything I had to not shift and kill him there.

"Say anything like that about my mate again and I will shift and rip you apart piece by piece! She is my mate! Mine! If I fine out you even look at her with the hint of lust I will Fucking kill you!" I roared at him and he look at me in fear.

My lion wanted his blood but I fought against my lion, Because if I let him take over then he would shift to our lion form. Hunt down our mate and mount her in lion form. There is no way she will want us if we do that.

"Okay man. What ever you say. Just take back control of your lion. Your partially shifted." He said in a calm voice and that is when I realise he was right.

I calmed myself enough so I could shift back fully to human and than sat on my leather chair taking deep breathes. The mark on my neck was burning now because she was craving me, her body was calling for me to please her. But she was with Lady.

If she wanted pleasure tonight she would have to find me and beg for me to take her.

"Damn man. Why didn't you say she was your mate? I would have never joke around like that If I knew." Bullet said in apologizing tone. His head was bowed and I let out a growl to let him know I forgive him.

"What ever. Just watch what you say from now." I snarled and then walk over to him and kick him off my bed. Then I just let my body fall on it and let my self just drowse off to sleep.

I herd a window open in the distace and I knew Bullet left his usual way before he ran boarder patrol. My mind let me sink into darkness where I would eventually begin to dream.

That night I dreamed of the best and surreal dream ever. I dreamed that I was in this spot light area and smoke came out the darkness. The smoke turned into a pair of hands that touch and caressed my body.

 Sending tingles through my body and I let out a groan from the hands turning into arms and then a body pressing itself against me. My instincts kick in and I grabbed the sexy as fuck body and then I saw the face that was driving me insane with need to fuck so bad. It was my mate with a devilish smile on her plump lips, it was Dove.

"Hello love." She said with a sex filled voice and it made me growl as she purred.

Immediately a bed appeared behind her and I pushed her onto the bed. She look up at me with through her lashes and it drove me wild. Thats when I sas that she was naked, Her breast were perky,with hard nipples ready for attention, I look down at her kitty and groan from how deliscouse it look.

I touch her kitty with the tip of my fingers and her head rolled back from the lightes touch.

"Yes! Demon! Pleae touch me. I want you so bad! Please take me!" She moaned out as I pressed my finger to her clit. Her legs were spread wide and she tried to move her hips closer to my finger to get them to push in.

She smelled so good and a smirk work its way on to my face as she beg for more of my touch. The mewing sounds she made was driving me wild. The way she would sigh when I carresed her kitty in a certain way. But then it turn quickly into a nightmare when I saw a shadow figure in the dark and my mate dispeared from me and apeared next to this stranger. Furie filled me.

"Good-bye mate. I found a new love to fill me with his seed and to take over the pride." Dove said with an angelic smile.

I woke with a cold sweat of every Pride King nightmare. The nightmare of losing their mate to some stranger and the worst part is they will build a family with a mate that is not theirs. I could feel my lion surfacing, wanting to go out and hunt down our mate to mark and mate her so that it could never happen. But I couldn't do that, she had to be the one willing to come to me.

I watched the sun rise from my window and just watched the shadows of the forest disappear. But thats when I saw it. A shadow figure like that of my dream ran back into the forest and it put my lion on edge. Was my dream really a dream? Or a warning?

Lady bursed through my door screaming some nonsence as I grabed a shirt to get out of the house. I ignored her and look right at Dove.

Her eyes dart down to the ground and it made me hard seeing her shyness. It was always rare that she would show shyness to anyone and it was sexy. I walk right up to her and pulled her to me by her waist. She let out a gasp from my boldness and I took that as a chance to take a good morning kiss from her. Her body was stiff but then I could feel her body melt into my as she kissed me back.

But of course with Lady the moment was ruined and Dove snapped out of her little lust spell. She pushed herself out of my arms and Lady just kept screaming at me.

"I will see you later Mate." I whisper to her in a husky voice and I could see her shiver in pleasure. Then I ran out and headed out for the forest to do some investigation of the thing I saw this morning.

There is no way in hell that I am going to lose my mate before I even had a chance with her.