I miss him

Dove POV

When Demon gave me this kiss this morning all I could feel was fire works the wish for the kiss to never end. But when he pulled away and I herd lady again I snapped out of the little spell he cast on me. But what he said after me want to bury my self alive. There is no way I can be mate to Demon!

He is bad and crazy and soon to be the pride leader. If I'm his mate that would mean I would have to lead the pride with him and have to make as many cubs with him as soon as possible. I don't even know how to have sex much less make any future pride king cubs. But my lioness was hissing at me that our mate would help us with anything we need.

No way! Demon is a man whore that won't let me or Lady do anything with our lives! He is more controling then any controle freak out there. But he has to be if he is going to run the biggest pride in the world right now. My lioness countered.

"What was that?" Lady ask with wide eyes and a dumb struct voice.

I snapped toward her and tunred red on the spot. To make matters worse I was feeling the need to shift to let my lioness out for a stretch. I haven't shift for about three days and that would be my max to not shift.

"That was nothing. I'm going to head home. I forgot some stuff at my house that I need to take care of." I said dashing out of the place. I didn't even give Lady a chance to say anything as I ran out of the room. Plus there is now way I can deal with the idea of Demon being my mate right now.

As soon as I was far enough from the house I burst into my lioness loving the feel of being closer to nature and lating my instincs take over. I ran deeper toward the woods to find the felid of tall grass that my lioness love being in. Maybe some hunting would help me to forget my whole Demon situation. I sniffed close to the ground and pick up the scent of rabbit my lion favorit pray and she was purring for the thought of finally catching them.

I trought around and when the scent became stronger we walk quieter and lighter steps. I love sneaking up on it and then raoring at it and chasing it. Making the hunt way more eciting to my lioness and letting her get intouch with her roots. But then I notice a diffent scent that I didn't recognize and it put my lioness on edge for some reason. She didn't feel threaten from the scent so it must be one of our pack memebers that we haven't met in lion form yet. To be clear our scent change a bit so that way it would be easier for dogs of hunters can't find us when we shift back.

My lioness felt the need to follow the scent and so I let her lead us towards the stronger point of the scent. It was starting to make me pant and amke me want ever it was. My lioness was raoring for us to find the source of the scent.

We came deeper into the woods were there were bigger tree roots that would arch over and around every where. Ithink i was getting closer to panther territory. Just then the scent disapeared and it was puzzeling Its like it never came this way so I sniffed the air. My lioness was whining to hurry up and tract the scent. But before I could yell at her to find it instead I felt my self forced down and some huge teeth biting down around my neck, keeping me down and laying benaeth who ever the hell this was.

I think what scared me he most was that my lioness was over joyed for us to get pin by this stranger. What the fuck you cat!? The stranger growl and tighten his jaw anytime I tried to move. THe only thing that I could think of that could help me get of here since my lioness won't help was to shift back to human form. It would shock who ever the hell this is and since I would shrink fast I could quickly slip out of this lion teeth and then shift back quickly back to push him off.

I hope this works.

 Sorry for not updating sooner.

Remember to comment and vote
have a good day