Shadow in the dark

??????? POV

No. No. No. No. No. No. No!

How dare he touch her!

She is meant to be my mate not the mangy cat. She is meant to be with a king of felines and carrying the children with royal blood running through their veins. She deserves to be with someone that she can be proud tp have as her mate and can conquer the world at a whim.

My poor precious Dove must be trying to escape that flea bag. I bet deep down she knows that is meant to be with me. Soon the sleep potion will be ready so I can a pay a visit with her and we can enjoy each other company in a private and for as long as we want.

My cat was growling with want for our chosen mate. Our sweet little Dove will fare much better than the mate we had before. Our tiny mate who was too small to hold our child and they both died because she couldn't keep up with her nutrients. Her body was too thin to begin with and she was so stupide to think she needed to be skinnier and that when she was carrying our cub that she had to become thinner more so.

Dove is nothing like that mate. Instead, she is beautiful, and she has the most perfect body. Her wide hips will make for carrying cubs easy and we will have many cubs.

"Master the witch said the potion is ready to be used. Also there has been a report of that some cats have wonder extremely close to the borderline and that one of the cats were a female in heat." Said one of the more submissive males in my pride.

"Very well have the witch bring the potion to my room as soon it is bottled. I also want you to arrange a meeting with the Leader of the neighboring pride about his felines crossing our lines and Yes I know that they didn't cross." I state at the end knowing that this male would have spoken up.

"Yes Master." Said the male. He bowed his head to me and then left my room as I gazed out my window

I left my window that stared off onto the high jungle of trees to lay in my four-post bed. I enjoy laying in my black silk covered bed and soon I will have the comfort of a mate to keep my bed warm at night.

The door was opened ant herd the male state that he had the potion I motion to have it put on my nightstand as I got up to take a hot bath to prepare myself for the night and to get rid of some pent-up frustration. Can't pounce on her too soon.

My cat chuckled but wanted to with everything in him to kill that male we saw on her. It would be simple to have the pride leader giver her to me to redeem the treaty he has with my pride

After I walk back to my bed with nothing on and found the potion. It was a medium size vile filled with some purple liquid and when I opened it smelled of strawberries and cream. I took guzzled it down and it taste like honey.

Instantly I felt my body become heavey and the need to sleep was strong. I rolled into the middle of my bed and just let the magic take me to the dream land where I will meet my mate that will carry my cubs.

So tell what you guys think?
Comment and don't forget to vote