uncomfortable

Dove POV

We walk right pass Demon as he was taking up all the couch. He was looking at me with hungry eye"s and was licking his lips. I could feel my lioness purring in me and wanting to be near Demon, but I couldn't stand being near him right now.

After what happened , I feel like going off to die in embarrassment every time I see him.

"Dove! Come on! Lets head up stares and then come back for all the junk for to night." Lady said with extreme excitement.

We were both holding giant bowls of popcorn, and we would have to come back down to get the soda, ice cream, m&m, candy, and all the movies we plan to watch tonight. We make a list of movies to watch but never get through the list in one night. We tend to just watch one or two and then watch the rest in the morning.

"I thought you girls were going clubbing tonight?" I herd Demon say in a authoritve yell after us. I could hear him move off the coauch.

I could senesce him now following us, because I could feel his stair on my ass all the way up the stares. It was making my body heat and I was now fighting the urge to just drop the bowl and jump him.

"We are going to the best club in the world. Because you can't get in Demon." Lady snapped as he kept following us.

I could feel the frustration coming off of him in waves as he came closer to us. But then he let out a low growl when I pick up the pace to keep Lady close to me.

"And what Club is this? I can get into any Club and you know it." Demon said with a cocky tone and I hated when he spoke like that. It only proves his arrogents of how high he thinks of himself.

The moment we reach Lady room she stood by the door and waited for me to enter as she stood next to the door. Then steping forward as Demon tried to get in, cutting of entrents to the room.

"The club is Called my room. No Demon allowed in. Says the boss and the bouncer." Lady said with some attitude as she slammed the door on Demon face. Angry roar shook the door and all we did was laugh our asses off.

After a few hours of movies after movies lady passed out taking up all of the bed. You would think that should not take up much room, but you are dead wrong. If you fall asleep on a bed with her, Lady will snuggle up to your side and the moment you forget she is right next to you. That is when she start to kick and punch you until you get off the bed. I for got about this little fact about four time because I was falling asleep my self and thought she was on the floor.

Well long story really short I got kick off four time.

"Lady are you up? We need more snacks." I ask her an all she did was roll over and then snore.

"Lady!" I yelled and she only snored louder.
Fine I will go down and get the junk food before I pass out my self

I walk out of lady room and headed down to the kitchen and I could hear voices. it sounded like Demon and His best friend Bullet was in their talking about something. I tried to listen in on them what they were saying but their voice became softer and softer with every step.

But then everything became silent and then I could hear foot steps. I guess they left.
what ever.

I walk into the kitchen and the lights were still on. I could smell Demon was here and his scent smelled even better then earlier. It made my lioness purr and I found that so odd.

I walk over to the cupboards and saw the chips were at the top of the damn thin. Why did these people have to be taller then me and Lady. They could at least keep a later in here for us to get the stuff at the top.

As I was about to reach for the chips then, I was turn around so fast that I almost got whiplash. It was Demon and he had an angry look on his face.

"What do you think your doing with Bullet?" He said with a growl.

I had no idea what he was talking about and it was annoying. Don't tell me Bullet started another damn rumor and told Demon something Dumb again.

"I have no idea on what you talking about. Now Let me go." I said with a glair and he only growled in my face. I hated how he had me pinned to one spot and how he was trying to Dominate me.

So I did what I knew would make him back off and try to bite him to back off. It more of a nipped that makes lions leave each other alone. But this was a mistake because when I nipped him I broke skin.

Aw Shite!!!