You're not allowed to leave our room!!

Dove POV

I felt like my body was warm and like there was a low burning feeling in my. it was nothing comapred to when I was feeling the heat hitting me like a truck. But the the memory of letting some random male pleasure me while I was going through my heat cycle sent my mind into alert. I can't believe I LET THAT HAPPEN! I wanted my mate to be the one to pleasure me and take the pain away. Not some randome stranger that decided to pin me!

Just as I was about to move I felt my body getting squeezed tighter and herd a loud purring sound. I sniff the air to see if I knew if I could get a scent since there is absolutly no light in this damn room.

"Baby you smell soooooooo good." Said a husky voice with a purr.

No fucking way!

"Demon?" I whispered and the purring got louder and his scent finally hit me like a sledge hammer. My lioness was waking in me to Deomn purr and wanted to take control to spend time with our mate. Yeah no, not going to happen.

I already feel ashamed for letting a stranger pleasure me and now I'm here getting cuddled by my mate who I feel I betrayed because I couldn't control my body. Im not worth having a mate if I can't even be loyal to them during my own heat cycle. The purring on my back stop nad I felt him nuzzle my neck and plant small kisses there. I was trying to fight back my own saddness.

"Baby? Why are you sad?" He ask with kisses between each word.

I feel broken now. He was trying to be a sweet mate and all I want is to get ride of him. To make matters worse I was unfaithful to him by letting another touch me. My body was shaking from how hard I was trying to hold it all in and Demon held me closer to his body. I could feel his hard chest against my bak and my body was fighting to relaxe with the heat thta was transfering into me.

"Shhhhh. Its going to be okay my love. Your heat sypmtom should remain calm as long as Im near you." He said with a soothing voice as he nuzzled my neck again.

Heat symptom.........how does he know that? Wait is this all because I bit him that I care for him like this?

"Get off of me." I said a suprisingly calm voice.

My lioness was clawing my insides for even saying those words. She didn't want him to stop holding us. As good as it feels to have him hold us. I need to get my emotions straight and him holding me in what im guessing is his room is not going to help me one bit.

"Never. You feel so good to hold in my arms. If had it my way you would be in full heat right now and we would be mating until we were 100% sure that you were pregnant with our cub." He said with a growl toward the end.

My lioness was loving that idea, but I sure as hell wasn't. We are still high school! I know for damn sure there is stuff that I want to do and that has nothing to do with raising some cubs right now. Right before I could open my mouth to cuss him out for his stupidity I felt a sharp pain in my neck I let out a scream.