Can't be!

Dove POV

I can't believe I just did that with Demon!

My face felt hot from how embarrass I was feeling from being such a whore. Hell I was into my self that I didn't even notice my own lion was purring and talking to me.

I listen closely to what she was saying and she was saying the one thing can't be true!

She was purring out the word mate over and over.
But it can't be! My lioness should have said some thing that he was my mate when I turn of age. She should have said it the first time I saw Demon!

My head was reeling from my brain trauma.

"Hey! Dove! What happened in there? Your face is all red and you have a sour face." Lady said as she refilled the popcorn machine with more popcorn seeds.

I can't let lady know that I just made out with her brother and that we are mate's. So I came up with the most random lie I could think of.

"Your brother farted and stunk up the whole room. He tried to keep me in their to kill my nose." I said while she gave me the bowl of pop-corn she was finished with.

"Go figure he has to come down and ruin our fun." Lady said as she made a cute pouty face.

"So how about we do the sleep over in my room since Demon stunck up our usual spot." Lady has no idea that I lied about it. Because she hasn't shift yet.

There are time's were I wish I could tell her but it's not my place to. The only people who can are the pride king and the soon to be pride king. That means Demon and his father. But they can't tell her either because they have to wait for her to shift when she comes of age. I can't wait for her to find her mate either. It will be so awesome!

We can go on double dates when I find mine as well and get over this insane attraction that I have to Demon. I wish my mate could just find me already.