Chapter 23

It just had been a week but Jimin was able to move around Yoongi's house like he had been living there with him ever since. Contrary to what it may look like, he was able to do chores even when Dae didn't eveb taught him how to and this surprised Yoongi that he sometimes supervise Jimin just to be sure if he is really the one doing the chores. Now, don't get it wrong. Yoongi didn't ask Jimin to do chores for him just for him to allow him to stay for god knows how long it will be. Jimin was the one who voluntarily offered knowing thay Yoongi is tired when he gets home from the toy shop.

You might wonder how on earth Yoongi had a house when he lives with the toy shop owner's home well, the pay of the couple was considerately good for him to save enough money for himself to finally get his own home. It was just a few days that he got what he wanted when Jimin showed up looking terrified with tears in his eyes. As much as he wants to know what happened, he try to keep his nose off as he do not want to seem intruding Jimin's personal space. He knows how annoying it can be when someone whom you are not comfortable with asks personal questions which you do not want to share but he just can't help to wonder. Maybe because as much as he do not want to admit it, he cares for the younger.

He don't know why but ever since he saw Jimin, and the moment their eyes met, he knew he's danger but hopes it's in a good way. Everytime he will be in the toy shop he will caught himself staring at the younger. He knew something is off with Jimin but again, he is not going to voice it out not unless the younger will be the one to tell. He's not naive like the others not to know that Jimin, like everyone else in town know that he is a she. How did he figured? He just knew but it's not like he cared.

"Hyung! You're home!" greeted Jimin, with a smile on his lips and a crinkle on his eyes.

"Yes, I am. How are you doing? You didn't get bored today?" he asks, as he remove his shoes from the door step.

"I'm doing great, hyung. I had fun washing the bed sheets and arranging some of the left over woods to the toy that you're possibly making. How about you?"

"Tired. There are a lots of kids in the toy shop today asking me to make their own personalized toy. Good thing the owner is there to distract some of the kids that kept on bugging me while I work."

Yoongi walked to Jimin's direction and smiled and soon as he saw him making soup. Now, if there's one of the many things that he is thankful he is the one who saw Jimin and take him home is that, he is a great cook. All thanks to Dae who taught him how to. No one ever really cooked for Yoongi aside from the owner of the toy shop and his late grandmother who he lived with before she passed away.

"I bought some bread from work."

Jimin nodded and points at the table for him to put it. While the other cooks, Yoongi started doing the table. Domestic, isn't it?

Once they're done eating dinner, Yoongi called Jimin in his room and gave him a wrapped brown paper which is not quite heavy but definitely not a hard object inside Jimin suspects.

"I'm not sure if you'll like it since I don't have any idea what you like and I don't think my clothes suits you since you feel uncomfortable."

Jimin blinks a few times before carefully opening the wrapped paper and was dumbfounded to see a powder blue dress in his size with ruffles and ribbons in it. He gulped and his eyes became teary.

"I-I'm sorry. I knew you wouldn't like it." says Yoongi, scratching the back of his neck. He was about to get the dress he bought for him when Jimin hugged it like his life depends on it.

"T-Thank you, hyung but you don't have to. I mean, I'm the one staying here and giving you a hard time being with me but this. . this is. ." says Jimin, with happy tears rolling down his eyes, overwhelmed by Yoongi's kindness.

"Too much? No, Jimin. It's not too much and again, no. You're not giving me a hard time living with you. Don't you ever say that, okay? I bought you that dress because you deserve it."

Jimin, who Yoongi notices awkward with physical touches had attacked him a tight hug that he didn't respond immediately not until he received a look from Jimin that he is okay to hug in return and that made Yoongi smiled comfortably knowing Jimin is okay with it.

Little did they know, it was just the start of many hugs that will soon turn into many kisses.