Chapter 1: I got choosen...

I was just reading Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets in my room. It was in the Royal palace. No, I was NOT a princess but I am the best friend of the soon to be king. Plus, Queen Sally and King Paul liked me as well as Percy's younger siblings Tyson and Estelle Jackson. Well technically Estelle Blofis but they really just used Queen Sally's last name.

Then Percy ran into my room panting and looking nervous.

"Put in a form for the Selection!" He said in a surprisingly serious tone.

"What? Why? What's going on Seaweed Brain?" I asked.

"I want to have a chance you be picked as well as 17 other random girls. I don't want to do this in general so please?" Percy whined.

I shook my head no. "Percy you know I hate the selection plus," I put down my book on the nightstand. "I doubt Sally and Paul would allow that. And I'm your best friend, I'd have an advantage over the other girls."

"Exactly! I'd rather marry someone I know than a random person!" He exclaimed, sitting on my bed.

"Are you sure you didn't already find someone at the past few balls? And I can't lose your friendship. It's really important to me Percy. I'd panicked without it. You know how much being here helps me." I said, placing a hand on one of his.

"No I haven't found anyone Wise Girl. And you're just as important to me as I am to you." He muttered. "But please? You'd have the possibility of being Estelle and Tyson's sister in law." He smiled.

I smiled back. I really loved Estelle and Tyson. They were amazing. Estelle looked up to me and was an amazing little girl. She'd come to me if she was scared sometimes as well.

"But I wouldn't be able to train or anything." I frowned.

Percy nodded in understanding. "We'd ask my mom. I'm sure she'd let you train off camera."

I sighed. "Fine, I'll fill in a form and turn it in. But on one condition!" I said firmly.

Percy nodded, his ink black hair bouncing a bit. "What is it? I'll do it!"

"The condition is that it isn't rigged and there's a possibility I don't get in." I stated.

He frowned but nodded anyways. "Alright-" he was about to finish when Estelle ran in smiling.

She was were a dark green dress with white and gold roses on it

She was were a dark green dress with white and gold roses on it. She looked really happy and cute in it, her black curls bouncing up and down as she ran. The bed bounced once she jumped on it.

"Annabeth!!! The swection iws twoday! Percy is gwonna fwind a giwlfwiend! And they'll get mawwed and wive happily ever after!" The 4 year old cheered.

I laughed a little, placing the little girl on my lap facing me.

"I know! That's why Percy came into my room! Guess what Estelle?" I asked, acting secretive.

"Wha?" Estelle asked intrigued.