First meet

(Author's pov)

All idols and business tycoons sitting together because all events are settled together.

Because of some reason all guests are sitting together. All idols and business tycoons are also sitting together

Everyone enjoying their conversation and talking about random things but there is someone who is fuming in anger
Because some girls are shouting her baby bear name loudly and without any hesitation they calling him hot, sexy, handsome and etc.

(End of author's pov)

(Tae's pov)

I'm talking to some business mans and idols but suddenly some army screeming my name loudly they're calling me some names that making me nervous.
But I just give them smile and go away from there.

After that I come to my manager and ask him that who is mafia queen. Because I really want to see her and ask her about her work that what was the feeling of being Mafia Queen 😅😅
I know it's dangerous but I know if I don't say bad things and do anything to her then why she try to kill me. When I don't do anything to her.

Manager= sir, why are you asking this. I don't know who is she.

Tae= yeah I forgot that no one know her face😅

Manager= yes, and don't try anything here if band PD find out that then he will scold both of us. 
And it's also good for you and all members to stay away from business tycoons.  Okay.

Tae= yeah I understand.but...

Namjoon= hey tae what are you doing here let's go there is everyone and it's time for performances every groups are going to perform there let's go we will see there performance and enjoy.

Tae= yeah Hyung let's go and also you have to listen my speech. Because before going on stage I wanna prepare myself well.

Naamjoon= {giggling} yeah I know you do your best there. I trust you all guys.

Tae= yeah let's go.

(Y/n pov)

I was searching my baby bear because his all members are sitting next to my tablet.  he is not here with his members.

I just wanna talk to him that we can start knowing eachother but I just have to talk to him.

I'm just talking to some business mans who are trying to impress me with their looks, money and business ideas. I'm just ignoring them. Because if they know whom they're talking that they will run away from there and no one can try again.

I'm just finding my baby bear. But suddenly I see him coming with his one member. And after that they will sit with their group.
After that I excuse myself with annoying person around me and go from there and sit opposite to my baby bear table.

(End of y/n pov)

Tae= { me and namjoon Hyung come to our members and sit there after sometime a lady come and sit opposite to our table and she is looking at me like she knows me. I think she is also a idol whom I don't know. Let's ask her}