Nightmare.

(Suga's pov)

Everyone is thinking y/n is a normal girl but I think something is missing about her because whenever she's around tae she behave totally different and when tae is not around her she behave differently. I don't know why but something is not good about her. I should find out about this because I have doubt on her. Maybe I'm thinking too much or maybe not. I don't know why but I feel we all are going into a big trouble now.

(Tae's pov)

I wake up from my nap because after shooting I became very tired. So I just slept I'm wondering why miss Jeon give me this flower (while pouting)
I don't like this because only Zara my love has right to give me that flower if she found out about this flowers she'll be upset.
Now what should I do.

(End of tae's pov)

Jk=  hey Hyung what happened hmm.

Tae= nothing just thinking something.

Jk= let me guess mmmmmm
You are thinking about Zara right.

Tae= yeah but you should call her Unnie 😑😑😑 because she's older then you and also we love eachother.

Jk= I know I know you possesive person.
So what are you thinking about.

Tae= I'm thinking that miss Jeon give me this flowers and you know na if my Zara find out that someone else give me that flowers and mostly a girl give me a these flower then she'll be heart. And I don't wanna make her hurt
Now what should I do.

Jk= ohh yeah I remember how she reacted when namjoon Hyung buy those flowers to his cousin and he gave you to put those flowers to car but Zara Unnie came and think those flowers for your and namjoon Hyung gave to you. How she became serious and scold him and poor you... You have to bear her coldness whole one week.

Tae= yeah 😅 but she's very cute when she become angry.

Jk= then let her be angry.

Tae= Noooooo she'll be hurt. and never forgive me.  Please tell me what should I do. Why miss Jeon give me this flowers I know she didn't find other flowers that's why she bought this can't she buy something else.

Jk= Hehehehe 😁😁 I think she is falling for you. That's why she gave you your favourite flower.

Tae= Shut up. How can she loves me without knowing anything about me.

Jk= who's know her behaviour is very different towards you so I th....

Tae= shut up 😑 and let's go to eat something I'm feeling hungry now.

Jk= yeah let's go.

(At y/n's mension)

Mamma please don't do this I'm trying my best to earn more but everytime boss cut my money because I didn't go regular in this month because of the fever and you know that how much I'm I'll.
Please don't tell this to dad he'll punish me very bad please mumma. Next time I'll give you my all sallary.     (While crying a little girl pleading in front of her mother)