Be friends

(Author's pov)

Everyone went from Jeon's company. And y/n are waiting for her next move.
Manager told y/n that they start that project after 2 days because they have to confirm everything about there project and some work also have to done on bighit company.

Y/n agree and tell them to after 2 days they will start there add project. After that all went from there.

In the car All members are chit chat with eachother but one of them are sitting quietly and thinking something.

(End of author's pov)

J-hope= hey meow what
happened.

Suga= Nothing why are you asking.

J-hope= Because you are looking lost where are you lost.

Suga= Nothing just thinking about miss Jeon behaviour.

{When he said that everyone look him while confused}

Jin= What do you mean by miss Jeon behaviour.

Suga= I don't know but I think something is not good with her.

Jin= Why what happened say clearly.

Suga= I mean don't you see her behaviour with us and with tae.

J.k= What I don't feel anything she's very cold and strict lady.

Jimin= Suga hyung's are right. I also feel same.

Tae= what do mean please say clearly I can't understand what you both wanna tell us.

Namjoon= tae is right we can't able to understand what you wanna tell us.

Suga= Don't you feel awkward whenever she talks to us she became serious and cold and whenever she talking to you she was just different like she likes him and also she said sorry to him when I hear that she don't apologise to anyone even she did mistake or not.

Jimin= Yes and also when we meet her in award show she was talking to him nicely but when I arrived there she became just like a cold person.
And also when we are performing she only starring at tae.

Tae= it's not like that you both are thinking too much. I think She is nice to me because we know eachother since award show and I apologise to her because in award show I just speaking to her without knowing her name at all.
And we talk too much that's why she is behaving good to me.
Don't worry she is a nice woman when she will be know you all I definitely sure she also talk to you nicely.

Namjoon= yeah I think tae's right. Because as a woman she's handling business and also she made her business big so think how much she will suffered and face peoples problem alone so I think because of business presure she will like this.

Jin= yeah namjoon-ah is right.

Suga= But something is missing about her. I don't feel good vibes from her. It feel like she has 2 personalities. And one who everyone knows and other she is hiding from everyone.