Doubt

(Y/n pov)

I'm very happy because now I make my baby bear my friend today. Just wait and watch baby bear how I'll make you mine for forever and no one can do anything for you because you belong to this cruel Mafia girl. (Smirked)

Namjoon= today I'm very feeling tired 😩.

Jimin= yeah me also.

Jk= Hyung I wanna drink my banana milk please buy one for me. Please
That lady never let me drink my milk today. How mean she is.

J-hope= ( laughing) it because you are going to finish all drink in one go. That's why jimin ask her to stop you.

Jimin= (shouting) Hyung why are saying here.

Jk= JIMINISHIIIIIII. how could you 🥺🥺

Jimin= listen Mr. Milk man if I can't told her to stop you. Then you'll finish all banana milk in one go.

Jk= soo what I already told them that whenever I want I'll have my banana milk. And they agree with it.

Jimin= yeah but she already told you not in the work time isn't it.

Jk= you....

Jin= SHUT UP you both don't fight here.

J-hope= hehehehee I'm sorry I shouldn't told him that it's just it slipped from my mouth.

Jimin= yeah just shut your mouth next time.

Jk= Now what you both are talking about. Speak louder.

Jimin= Nothing just big people talk don't come between when two big person's are talking it's bad manner.

Jk= But I'm taller than you jiminiishii 😁😁

Jimin= you I'm not that much short you bunny man.

Jk= y.....

Jin= Again you both started.

Jk/jimin= sorry.😐😐

Namjoon= hey Suga what happened you.

J-hope= Suga is awake 😮😮
I thought that he's sleeping because I didn't here his voice since long time.

Jin= yeah I also thought that he's sleeping. But here our winter bear singer is sleeping very soundly.

Jimin= hehehe yeah I think Suga hyung and tae exchange there soul.

Namjoon= what's the problem why you seem very disturbed.

Suga= Nothing just thinking about miss Jeon.

Jin= huh what happen to her now.
She said something to you.

Suga= No she said nothing to me but her behaviour is really different I mean when we first meet her she seem different person but today she's behaving different even her employees are shocked to saw her like this.

Jimin= yeah but for her behavior she apologized and gave us flower. So I don't think she is rood. And what ever we listen I think it's just a rumour.

Suga= she gave us flower as a apologie but can't you see which flower she gave all of us is the same but tae flower its his favourite flower and also that flower always tae love to take from Zara Because he thought only Zara has a right to give him those flowers because it indicates a love between them.

{By the way tae's favourite flower}

Jin= aahh you're thinking too much she already said that she can't find other thats why she bring these flower