The misery

Tae= no. No no you can't leave me like this and there is also have best hospital then why are you going U.S.A

Zara=  tae it's just for sometime I'm going there it's not like that I'll leave you or forget you pls understand doctor told me that if I didn't go there then my mother life will be in danger  and if doctor's call the U.S.A doctor here then it'll take time and she doesn't have time that's why I have to go pls understand Darling.

Tae= (teary eyes) you'll always call me and talk to me you will not forget about me. Right??

Zara= ofcourse tae why would not I call you and why would I forget you??
You know na how much I love you then why and pls don't cry i can't see you like this.

Tae= I love you pls come fast when will you come back we'll get married ok.

Zara= I love you too my love and yes we'll get married.

Now I have to go ok because I'm leaving tomorrow so I have to pack my and mom things so don't be sad and take care of yourself for me.

Tae= I'll come to your place today we'll spend our time ok.

Zara= Ok bye bye my love

Tae= bye baby I love you.

Zara= me too. Ok now don't be sad hmm. Byy byy

Tae= byy byy

( Author's pov)

Zara left from tae's dorm and went her home to pack her and her's mother clothes and her mother's report.
But she doesn't now that a big distar is waiting for her whom she loves most that person gonna leave her .

(Tae's pov)

I don't know how will I leave here now I'll miss my love very much I want to help her but I'm doing nothing I'm feeling very pathetic and helpless what type of lover I'm who don't doing anything for his love I'm feeling like crying.

{ Tae in his own world that he doesn't notice that his soulmate is sitting beside him and watching him}

Jimin= what happened to my soulmate why are you so sad.

Tae= ooo ohh you startled me jiminnaa

Jm= Ohh I'm sorry but what happened why are you looking so sad.

Tae=  Nothing.  Today  Zara came  here and told me that she was going to U.S for her mother treatment.

Jm= I know that even we all know that Zara is going U.S for her mother treatment.

Tae= Yeah but I don't know why I'm feeling something is going to be very bad happened here.

Jm= yeah nothing will happen ok just relax and wait for her she will be there soon.

Tae= I hope so.

Jm = ok now let's go to sleep it's very late.

Tae= huh??

Oh my God I have to go how can I forget that .