are you going??

(Author's pov)

Everyone is busy with Zara and saying best wishes for her and her mother treatment but only one person is very sad because love of his life is going far away from him.

Zara= hey tae my baby what happened will you send me this sad face of your hmm.

Tae= pls don't go I'll be all alone pls stay ( tearing up)

Zara= hey hey jagiya pls don't cry if you'll be sad then how can I focus on mom's health and return here to you ASAP huh.
You don't wanna marry me and have 5children with me. Hmm.

Tae= no no no pls don't say like this I just don't like this long time separation from you pls just come ASAP and remember one thing I love you so so sooo much and yes we'll marry when you come back and one more thing promise me that you will call me daily and every 1 hours later you will call me or message me otherwise I'll not let you go.

Zara= ( laughing a little) I promise my baby I'll always call you and message you.

Tae= every 1 hours later.

Zara= yeah yeah I'll remember this and you also remember your promise to stay away from ms. Jeon ok.

Tae= yeah I'll.
Now let me hug you.

( tae huh Zara and kiss her lovingly)

Zara= ok now I have to go to airport ok take care of yourself and don't take stress hmm.

Zara= I know I don't have to tell you all that but pls take care of my tae and oppa (to suga and jimin) remember what we talked about ok.

Suga and jimin=  Yeah we'll don't worry about it. And take care of yourself and aunty also. And tell us if something happens and if you need any help from us hmm.

Zara= of course oppa thankyou so much. Now I should go my flight is ready to take off.

Tae= pls come fast and don't forget to inform me hmm.
I'll wait for you remember always I really love you soooo much.

Zara= Mee too I also love you too baby take care of yourself and don't overwork on yourself.

Tae= hmm good luck for your journey baby.

(Author's pov)

After Zara left everyone started to go from there house

But in the other hand they don't know that a big storm is coming in their life and that storm will change everything for everyone.

(To be continued)

..........................

Pls vote and comment me and I'll not say sorry this time my Jingle bells. Because some of my jingle bells unfollow me because I'm not updating my story but it's ok for me now. But who's here for me I love them so much my jingle bells ❣️❣️ love you all my bottom of my heart ❤️❤️ no one will know how much I respect you all and love you too my jingle bells

Thank you so much pls wait for next part.