Chapter 35.

DREW'S POV: 

I wheeled my self down the hallway, avoiding the blank stares that were directed towards me. I wiped away the trail of tears that were left falling down my cheeks as I turned the corner.  

"Andrew?" My head snapped up, meet the doctors confused gaze. "What are you doing down here?" 

"I want to donate to her. I want her to live, I'll do whatever it takes," I told him. The doctor frowned as he shook his head. He placed what I assumed to be a comforting hand on my shoulder, but I shook it off.  

"You're in no condition to go through another surgury, expecially one like this. We're lucky the first one was so sucessful. If we put your body through another one, your body may go into shock." I shook my head.  

"What does she need, what does the donor need to be accepted?" I asked.  

"Nicole has type O positive blood, she can only recieve type O positive or negitive in return," the doctor frowned. "It's a very rare blood type, we can't find anyone," the doctor frowned. I nodded my head, spinning around and heading into the waiting room.

"Drew!" I heard Amber and Louis gasp.  

"Hey," I frowned.  

"How are you fee-"  

"It's not important," I cut Carlos off. I looked around the room, noticing Jacob was gone.  

"He's talking to Nicole," Tye answered my unasked question.  

"Nicole needs a donor to live," I stated. My eyes searching the room in hopes that someone would volenteer.  

"A donor for what?" James asked.  

"A kidney donor. She needs someone with the same blood type."  

"Well what's her blood type?" Alli asked.  

"She's a type O positive. She can recieve from O positive or O negitive." 

"I'm AB," Amber frowned. I watched as Bridget nodded her head, tears forming in their eyes.  

"I'm A," Tye shook his head.  

"What about Jake?" Malorie asked hopefully.  

"I can't. She gave me my kidney when we were little, I only have one." Jake's voice echoed from behind me. My eyes searched the room, hoping someone was type O.  

"I don't know what blood type I am," Louis whispered. My eyes snapped to his, waiting for him to continue. "Can I get checked?" He asked me. I nodded my head vigorously, turning to heads down the hallway once again.

Louis and I turned into Nicole's room, noticing the the doctor begining to take out her oxygen tubes. A look of pain and guilt in his eyes as he did so.  

"Wait!" Louis and I cried out. The doctors sad eyes snapped to ours. He shook his head in dispointment before opening his mouth to speak.  

"He doesn't know his blood type!" I cried out. I watched as the doctor's eyes widened, before he frowned again.  

"There would need to be a miracle for him to type O," the doctor shook his head.  

"Just please, check," Louis pleaded.  

~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~

It's been three hours since Louis was taken back into a hospital room. All of us were seated in the waiting room, more lost tha a panda in a polar bear exhibit. Not one doctor or nurse had come out her to tell us what was going on. I refused to move back into my room, where I was supposed to be resting. Tye and Jacob have coninuously tried to make me leave, but I refused not knowing what was happening. I wanted to know as much as everyone else did.