Chapter 21.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 21: Misson Complete

"AND OW YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK-"

I slammed my hand down on the electronical device, groaning as I rubbed my eyes. I kicked my comforter off of me and sat up. Slowly I got out of bed, my feet touching the cold wooden floor. I raised my arms above my head in a stretching motion as I yawned. My shirt rose slightly, causing goosebumps to rise on my stomach. 
Walking across the room and out the door, I walked into Jacob's room. I picked up the pillow that was tossed by the door and whipped it at Jake's head.
"What the hell?" I heard him groan. His face was barried in his pillow and he was wrapped up in his blankets like a catipillar. 
"Get up," I yawned. He slowly brought up his hand and sticking up his middle finger.
"No, I can't do it. It's to much effort," he whinned. I rolled my eyes at his response, smacking him another pillow that was thrown on the floor. So this is where are my pillows are disappearing too.
"It's the last day before Thanksgiving break. You can make it big boy," I laughed. 

I walked out of the room and into my own. I stripped down to nothing and got into the shower. While I lathered the shampo in my hair, my thoughts drifted to what would be happening today. 
It's been one week scince Drew and I made our plans. The entire Tom story had blown over by Wednesday and I was extremly thankful. Of course I still get a few creepy guys coming up to me asking me for a quickie, then there's Lacey and her bimbos cracking jokes, but other than that I guess I'm fine. None of my friends had left me and my life isn't ruined. 
Drew and I have been fighting all week and apparently the entire school has figured out something happened between us. He would call me a skank and I'd call him a back stabbing ass, it was sweet really. 
To keep in contact throughout this entire thing we both downloaded this Text Plus app on our phones. It's a texting app that is online, instead of on our phones. Drew and I made fake names and everything, hoping his father wouldn't even bother to try and track us. 
Now today was it. It is two days before Thanksgiving, meaning that it was our last day before break. Today was the day that I was going to do my first 'job'. Since I don't have a car, I have to make a huge lie up to Amber so I can borrow her car, I should probally figure that out soon. 

Washing off the soap on my body, I wrapped a white towel around my body. Drying off I walked into my bedroom and over to my closet. I grabbed a pair of ripped Holister jeans and a 'One Band. One Dream. One Direction.' t-shirt. I rolled up the sleeves twice and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I applied some cover-up and mascara, slipping on my gray converse and heading towards the door. Quickly, I grabbed my phone off the charger, my bag off my un-made bed, and rushed out the door. I skipped down the stairs and into the kitchen, spotting my mother and Jacob at the table. 
"Good morning Nicole," she said. Her eyes were glued on her sleak iPhone while she passed me an apple. 
"Morning," I mumbled. I took the apple from her and shoved it into my mouth. 
"What are you doing after school today? I have a business meeting with Mr. Taylor after work today and I won't be home until later," she explained. She slipped on her shinny heals, along with her gray overcoat. She looked up at me when I didn't answer and raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. 
I took the apple out of my mouth, chewing the bitten piece loudly as I talked. 
"I'm going shopping with Amber. I don't know when I'll be back," I told her. She frowned at my very ladylike manners. I smirked at her discusted grimce and turned to Jake. 
"Carlos will be here any minute, ready?" I asked, walking towards the door. He nodded his head and got up to follow me. 
"Bye," Jake called back to my mom. She mumbled a small bye back as we walked to the car that was parked in our driveway. 
"You're actually early," I smirked at Carlos. 
"Shut up and get in," Carlos laughed. "Did you do your math Jake?" He asked. 
"Yep, need it?" He asked. 
"Yea, I had work until 11 last night and I completely forgot about it. Thanks mate," Carlos said. He grabbed the paper from my brother, stuffiing it into his red backpack and pulled out of the driveway. 
"Where's Amber?" I asked, playing around with my phone. 
"She said she's driving herself today because you two are going to the mall after school," he told me. I nodded my head and reached for the radio. One More Night by Maroon 5 came on and the three of us belted out the lyrics until we arrived at school. 
"Let's go swagger jaggers," Carlos said. He got out of the car, Jake and I following, and headed towards the school. 

"Peace out losers," I laughed. I made my way to my locker, putting my things away. I put my phone into my back pocket and grabbed my folder, holding all of my homework inside. I slammed my locker close and walked towards Homeroom. 
"Hey!" I heard someone yell from down the hall. I turned around to see Amber trying to catch up to me. 
"Hey hun, what's up?" I asked once she approched me. 
"Not much, we're still on for the mall right? I really need some winter clothes," she told me. I nodded my head and continued to walk. 
"Yea, me too actually," I told her truthfully. 
"Great! Well my room's right here, so I'll see you in Social," she waved. I walked a little further down the hallway and towards my room. 

Pushed up against a pair of lockers I saw Lacey making out with some boy. I rolled my eyes and continued on my way, stopping dead in my tracks when I heard what she said. 
"Drew," she moaned. My head snapped around to spot none other than Drew Taylor. His lips smashed up against hers, hands on her waist, and body pressed tightly to hers. My jaw dropped in shock as I gasped. 
Did he know I was coming around the corner and that's why he kissed her? Was this all part of our plan? Did he actually like Lacey now? Of course not, that's absurd. Then why is he kissing Lacey?!
I pushed the thoughts out of my head as I stomped into homeroom and sat down at a desk. 
"Drew sucks," I muttered under my breath. 
~*~
Walking into English class, I went to my seat. I threw down my books and plopped into my seat. I took out my phone, opening the Text Free app when I saw I had a notification. 

From Drew: 
Are you okay?

To Drew:
Just dandy.

I closed out of the app when the bell rang and paid attention to the board ahead. We were currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird and our teacher was writing characters on the board. I took out a piece of paper and copied them down. 

"Alright class, for the first ten minutes I was you to right down some key characteristics for these characters. We'll share some with the class and then we'll continue to read," Mr. James spoke. 

I looked down at my piece of paper. There were only five names written down as we were only on chapter 3. 
Boo Radley: Considered crazy to the town, mysterious, never comes outside. 
Jem: Older brother, protective of Scout, son of Atticus, looks up to Atticus, storng, big heart
Scout: Narrator of the story, younger sister of Jem, nosey, tom-boy, tries to act mature, confident
Atticus: Town lawyer, respectful, Jem and Scout's father, older than most fathers
Calpurnia: Cleans and takes care of the house and childeren
Dill: Friends with Scout and Jem, visits during the summer, lives with aunt for summer, smart

I dropped my pen and waited for the rest of class to finish.
~*~
"I'm so excited to go shopping!" Amber shrieked as we walked to her car. 
"Me too," I laughed at her excitement, when in realitly I was about to piss my pants. 
"There are so many shops I have to take you too!" She carried on. I laughed along with her, not really paying attention to her words. 

I got into the car, blasting the radio as Bruno Mar's Locked Out Of Heaven came on. Amber and I sang whole heartedly as we drived along the busy roads. 
My phone beeped, making me look down to fing I had a new 'text'. 

From Drew: 
Are you ready?

To Drew:
Yep.

I hit the send button and put the phone back onto my lap, turning to sound off so I wouldn't be bothered.
"So how are you?" Amber asked quietly.
"Good? How are you?" I asked slowly. She rolled her eyes at my response and turned to look at me for a quick second, before returning her eyes to the road. 
"No, I mean, how are you? You know, with Drew and everthing," she spoke. I felt my stomach drop at the mention of his name. How am I?
"Fine," I lied. I wasn't fine. I was going crazy not being able to joke around with him or even yell at him. I actually missed his annoying attitude and his bad boy charm. I miss kissing him and touching him, even falling asleep in his arms. I don't know why, but for some reason, I missed him. 
"You're fine?"  She asked shocked, pulling me out of my thoughts and back to her.
"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" I asked.
"Well, everyone knew there was something going on with the two of you. I mean, Drew was even starting to stop messing around with girls," she trailed off. My eyes widened at that statement.
"What do you mean?" I asked, suddenly more interested than before.
"I don't know. Remeber the party?" Amber asked. I nodded my head,  waiting for her to continue.
"Well ever since that party, Drew hasn't even touched a girl," Amber told me. She locked eyes with me for a second before turning them to the road once more.
"Well that's a lie. I saw his lips connected with Lacey's this morning," I growled.
"What?!" Amber screeched, stomping hard on the brakes. We both flew forward, luckily our seatbelts stoped us from hurting our selves.
"Amber!" I yelled at her. She rolled her eyes and pressed on the gas again.
"Explain," she demanded. I rolled my eyes but explained anyways.
"This morning, after you went into your homeroom, I saw Drew and Lacey making out by some lockers. It's no big deal," I lied. I felt like if I said that it was fine out loud that I would believe it. It didn't work.
"It is a big deal! That son of a bitch!" Amber yelled. She smacked her hand against the stearing wheel, turning into the mall's parking lot.
"Amber, you seem more angry about this than I do," I laughed. She glared ahead, pulling into a parking space and getting out of the car.
"Because I hate this side of Drew," she mummbled.
"What are you talking about?" I laughed, walking into some random store named Jack WIlls. I picked up a white hoodie that said JACK WILLS in bold black letters. I looked for my size and kept it in my arms as I followed Amber throughout the store. 
 "Drew always does it when he gets close to someone. He does it to scare them away," she told me. She stopped dead in her tracks to turn and look at me. 
"Don't let him be the one to push you away. He's just being stupid," she told me seriously.
"But I don't like him like that," I told her just as seriously. Amber burst into laughter turning around and looking through more racks of clothes. "You two are perfect for each other," she said to herself.
~*~
I looked down at my phone as we exited another store.
"Hey Amber, wanna go and get something to eat?" I asked. 
"Sure!" She said. We walked towards the food court and towards the food court and I smile when I reconized most of the fast food places.
"Where do you wanna go?" Amber asked me. 
"McDonalds!" I squeeled like a little kid. I ran towards the big red counter and stood in line.
"Americans," Amber joked as she shook her head. I laughed at her as my eyes scanned the food court. Right smack dab in the middle, I spotted Drew and his father. How the hell am I supposed to go over there?

I quickly ordered my food and waited for Amber.
"Where are we sitting?" She asked me. I scanned the room for empty seats, spotting one that was behind Mr. Taylor far enough that the two wouldn't see, but close enough I could hear. I sat down and opened up my cicken nuggets. I knew what I needed to be listening for. I needed to pay attention to every detail, hoping that Mr. Taylor would slip and say something about a file. I'm not sure which file specifically but I hoped he would clarify about it soon. 
I slowly brought the chicken to my mouth, blocking out Amber's rambling about her Thanksgiving break. 

"-Crazy Drew. This girl should mean nothing to you. She's just a girl. This business is much more important. There are two files on my desk that refer to you. All I'm asking is that you come over a discus them with me," Mr. Taylor explained. Bingo. I had to think of a lie and fast. I pulled out my phone and looked down, scrunching my eyebrows together and a frown appearing on my face. 
"Shit," I muttered. 
"What's wrong?" Amber asked. 
"I completely forgot I had to help out my aunt at five!" I cried out. Amber's eyes widened at my statement. 
"You're aunt lives here?" She asked. Shit. 
"She's visiting for a while, she's staying with a friend and I promised I'd help her unpack and show her around," I explained. Smooth.
"Alright, alright, don't worry. We can leave right now. I have enough clothes to last all year," she laughed. 
~*~
"Where's your aunt's house?" She asked me, one we pulled back into town. I tried to think about where Drew lived. 
"Um, you take Jamestown all the way to Wills and it's the first house on your left," I told her. She nodded her head and continued to drive. 
"Hey you're going to Carlos' later right?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I continued. 
"Would you mind just giving my bags to Jake since he'll be there too. I just don't want her to know the real reason I'm late, she'll throw a fit," I explained. Amber laughed and nodded her head. 
"Yea that's fine," she smiled. "We're here," Amber said. 
"Thanks amber," I smiled. I grabbed my bag, new sweatshirt, and my phone before getting out of the car. 
"No promblem hun, I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" She asked. I nodded my head as I closed the door and walked up to the unknown house. She waved goodbye as she pulled out of the driveway. 

When I was positive she was gone, I ran across the street and into Mr. Taylor's back yard. Drew told me that nobody was going to be home because Joshua had Hockey practice and his mom had a book club. I made sure to hide my face because Drew said he wasn't sure if there were any cameras outside. I pulled the hoodie over my head, keeping the hood up, and changed into the new pair of boots that I bought. I pulled on the plastic gloves before making my way to the window. I tried to pull it open, frowning when I realized it was locked. I stood back, trying to think of another way to get inside. Moving over to the window to the next room, I pulled off the screen and opened it up. I pulled the screen back on, turning around to see that I was in a boys room. There were hockey posters all over the walls, along with trophies and ribbons. I smiled, realizing this was Joshua's room. 
I walked out of the room and moved to Mr. Taylor's office. Grabbing the door knob, I twisted it and stepped inside. Keeping my head down, I moved over to the desk where there were several folders and files. I frowned as I moved closer. There were pictures of Drew and I scattered out on the desk. Taking out my phone, I took a picture of each and everyone. There were several of Drew and I just talking to each other, but there were a few of Drew and I kissing. Most of the pictures were either taken at school or when we went to the playground that night. There was one pile, off to the side, that was only close-ups of my face. I quickley grabbed those pictures, stuffing them into my bag and moving on to the files. 
Drew Taylor
Nicole Andersini
Quickly picking up those two files, I shoved them into my bag and continued to snoop. There were codes written down on a piece of paper that I ignored and moved out of my way. There was one crumpled piece of paper with scribbles all over it. Picking it up in my hands, I read over. 
November 13-present, 
Andrew Taylor and Nicole Andersini spotted at school. Andrew and Nicole kept their distance. They yelled at each other and the school is buzzing about whatever they had was over. 
I smirked down at the paper, realizing the plan had worked and shoved it into my bag. 

"No, he wouldn't listen to me. He just said what he wanted and left," I heard a deep voice speek. My eyes shot open wide in fear and I darted to the nearest closet. Throwing myself inside, I hid myself under a pile of jackets. 
"No, he's too God damn worried about that girl. We need her out of the picture if we want that computer code," he said. I heard the door open and click shut. 
Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.
"Hey let me try and give Nick Degrassi a call. He might have some information on the bitch," Mr. Taylor laughed. I felt my stomach drop and tears fill my eyes as he metioned Nick. I pulled out my phone, making sure the sound was still off and opened up my voice memo. I pressed record, waiting for Mr. Taylor to speak. 
"Alright, good work Vic. I'll talk to you later," he said. I heard him place something down and his chair move. 
"Where the hell-?" he paused. "Oh, here it is," he said. I heard buttons being pushed and then it was silent. 
"Hello Nick, it's Andrew. I have a few questions about our lovely Nicole Andersini," he said. They knew each other?
"Yea, what do you know about her that I could use. You know, weaknesses?" Mr. Taylor asked. I felt my eyes begin to fill with tears as he was silent again. Nick knew everything about me. Nick was going to get me killed. 
"Okay, thank you," Mr. Taylor spoke once more. Thank you? Thank what! What did Nick say?
"Goodbye Nick," I heard him place something down, which I was assuming to be his phone, as he moved papers around. 
"No," he muttered. I heard his footsteps get louder and the door was pulled open. I held my breath, lowering my head and praying to God he would not find me. I would be dead for sure. 
Please don't find me. Please don't find me. Please don't find me. Please don't f-
"Victor we have a problem. I think we under estimated these kids," was the last thing I heard before he walked out of the room. 

I slowly lifted my head up and looked around the room. I was to scared to move, feeling he would come back. I closed out of the voice memo, making sure to save it before putting my phone into my back. Minutes passed and I finally got enough courage to get out of the cramped closet. Throwing the jackets off of me, not caring about the mess, I got out and headed towards the door. I poked my head out side and made sure no one was there before running back into the room. I threw open the  window, crawling out and sprinting towards another house. I ran threw three backyards and towards a store. Safely inside, I brought the phone up the my ear, waiting for him to pick up. 
"Pick me up now," I ordered when I heard him answer. 
"On my way," he replied. 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
AHHHH. 
-comment
-Vote
-fan

Take Me Home is finally out!!! <3 Heart Attack, that song is just to much! It's my favorite. It's on the side if you want to hear it(: 
Picture of Drew's father on side too. 

Hope you liked the chapter, another one might come out today too(: 
Fingers crossed.