Chapter 13.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 13: The Business.

I walked down the stairs with my brother following closely behind. 'Yeah' by Usher was blaring through the speakers as my eyes searched the living room. Sweaty teenager after sweaty teenager, my eyes landed on him. 

I felt my hands turn into hardened fists at my side. 
Drew was currently making out with one of those bottle-blonde Barbie's. 

I'm not mad. I'm not mad. I'm not mad.

Stomping into the living room and standing behind Drew. He had the Barbie pushed up against the wall while he stood in front, both hands on either side of the wall by her head. 

"Eh-em," I cleared my throat and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Nicole?" He asked, turning around to face me.
"Yea um, what is this?" I asked him, pointing to the mettle piece around my neck.
"It's a necklace," he said slowly. 
"No shit," I growled, my anger starting to seep into my tone. Drew's eyes snapped to mine, then towards Jacob, and back to me. 
"You should go," Drew sighed, turning around to face the bimbo. 
"But Drew," she whined, poking out her bottom lip. "I thought we could have a little fun," she winked as her hand traveled down his chest. 
"Not tonight Tracey," he sighed. 
"It's Lacey," she frowned. 
"Whatever," he frowned, annoyance clear in his tone. 

Lacey's eyes turned to glare at me "Have fun with this whore," she sneered walking away.

"Whoa, watch it hun," I growled, placing my hand on her shoulder. 
"Don't touch me," she spat. 
"Or what, you'll get ‘Becca to pour more food on me?" I smirked, realizing that Lacey was one of her follow around Bimbo's. 
"Maybe, or maybe I'll just let every guy know you're open for business," she smirked.
"Excuse me?" I asked her, my stomach dropping. 
"Don't you remember Tom?" She asked me.

Yes. 

"How the hell do you know Tom?" I growled, stabbing my finger towards her. 
"He's my cousin," she smirked. 

By now there was a small crowd formed around us, listening intently. The music was still blaring out of the speakers, but it was nothing compared to the booming of my heartbeat. Eyes were widened as drunken teenagers watched Lacey and I's every move. My eyes looked around, landing on Drew and my brother. Jake's eyes were wide with fear, knowing this was the one thing I was happy to leave in NY. My eyes flickered to Drew's, his eyebrows scrunched and a frown on his lips, confusion evident on his face. 

"What's your point," I growled. She simply laughed, turning towards the coffee table and stepping onto it. Her stripper heals helping her tower over the crowd. 
"Ladies and gents!" She shrieked. Everyone from the kitchen came into the living room and crowded around. 
"I have some interesting news about our lovely new student," she smirked. 

She was not going to tell everyone. This is not happening to me again.

I walked forward, getting onto the coffee table. 
"You're not going to stop me skank," she sneered. 
"Watch me," I growled. 

I pulled my fist back, punching her square in the nose. Blood gushed out as she fell off the coffee table and landed on her back. The crowd gasped, the room turning silent except for Lacey's scream. 
"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She shrieked, getting off the ground. She held her nose as she staggered towards me. 
"Yes," I smiled, finally composing myself. 
"You will pay for this," she whispered. It was so quiet, I could barely hear her. 
"We'll see," I whispered back, taking a threatening step forwards. 
"We will," she spoke, smacking her shoulder against mine as she walked by.

"Damn, nice punch!" Jake said, high-fiving me. I laughed at my brother, always so happy about stupid things.
"Yea, that was a sick hit," Drew smirked. 
"Thanks guys, but we actually have some serious things to talk about," I frowned as I remembered the necklace. 
"Right," Jake said, turning towards Drew. 
"Ugh, follow me," Drew groaned. 

Jacob and I followed Drew through the kitchen, stopping for a second while Drew tapped Tye on the shoulder. 
"C'mon," Drew said. Tye nodded his head and followed us outside. 
We walked down the driveway and towards Drew's car. 
"Phones, iPods, anything electronical in the car," Tye ordered. Jake and I gave each other questioning glances before doing as told. 
"Right now follow me," Drew said. 

We walked for another ten minutes before stopping in front of a diner. 
"Why are we here?" Jake asked. 
"We need somewhere to talk," Tye answered. 
"But-" 
"Jake, drop it," I interrupted him, realizing that this necklace may be a little more important than a piece of silver. 

We walked inside and sat down in a booth. 
"Can I get you lot something to drink?" An elderly lady asked us. 
"Four chocolate milkshakes please," Tye said. The lady nodded her head and walked away. 
"Take that off," Drew told me. I took off the necklace and handed it to him, as he was sitting across from me. He took the jewelry in between his hands and took out a safety pin. 
"Alright, what we are about to tell you two is not to be repeated, ever," Tye told Jake and I. His voice had gone slightly deeper as his tone became serious. Jake and I looked at each other before nodding our heads. 
"Understood," we said. 

Drew popped open the locket, exposing the green plate and wires once again. 
"This is a computer chip," Drew spoke, his voice serious like Tye's. 
"Do you remember Drew's father saying something about the business?" Tye asked me. I nodded my head. 
"Well this is what he wants," Drew said. 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-I am so so so so sorry that this is so short for you, after leaving you hanging for a month now! Alright so here's the deal. I HATE JUNIOR YEAR! It is so freaking stressful, way too much homework and tests. So I'm sorry again, if I do not have much to do tomorrow I will try to write another chapter for you!! 
I'm sorry again :O

-Comment
-Vote
-Fan

-Picture of Lacey on side.
-Yeah, by Usher on side too.