Chapter 3.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 3: First Day, New Enemies.

"Shot me out of the sky-y. You're my kryptonite-e. You keep making me we-ek. Yeah, frozen and can't bre-"

My hand slammed down on the metal alarm clock, rudely cutting One Direction off. I rolled over, laying on my back, staring up at the bland white ceiling.
Today was my first day at Kingsley Grammar. Although, I already made a few friends, I couldn't help but be nervous.
What if they're ahead of my old shcool and I can't catch up? Oh wait, it's everyone's first day..
Rolling my eyes at my own inner stupidity, I turned my radio back on and got out of bed. I made it quickly, which only resulted in the conforter side ways with bumps underneath and the pillows to be pushed into the corner. No one comes in here anyways. 
I walked over to my closet, looking inside and trying to find something to wear. It was still warm outside, but not warm enough for shorts. I picked out a black bandeau, a see-through pink tank top  and a pair of black skinny jeans.
I changed into those items, buttoning up the tank top as I made my way towards my dresser. My eyes scanned over my choices. I picked up a pair of pink earings and a large pink ring. I applied some mascara and left my hair in its regular waves before grabbing my back pack and walking downstairs. 
I placed my bag by the front door and walked over towards the refrigerator grabbing a Starbucks vanilla coffee. Not the healthiest of breakfasts, but it'll have to do.

"Morning sunshine!" Jake laughed. I rolled my eyes, walking back upstairs and into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and grabbed a pair of sandals before walking back downstairs.
"Ready to go?" I asked Jake. He took one last bite of his apple before tossing it into the garbage and nodding his head. I threw my back pack over one shoulder and walked out of the front door. I opened the glass bottle, filled with the delicious Starbucks coffee, and took a sip. 
"How come mom isn't driving us?" I asked, pointing towards the parked car in our driveway.
"Because, and I quote; 'I cannot wake up any earlier. It'll ruin my sleeping schedule'," Jake laughed. His voice was high pitched when he talked, obviously a poor atempt at trying to sound like a female. 
"So we have to walk," I nodded my head.
"We could've taken the bus, but you're too stubborn," Jake replied, pushing me lightly. 
"I'm a senior. I'm not taking that bus with the freshman," I shook my head. "No way Jose."
~*~
"Hello, my name is Nicole Andersini and this is my brother Jacob Andersini," I told the elderly gray haired woman at the front office. "May we have our schedules?" I asked. 
"Oh, yes!" She smiled. She got off of her computer chair, moving around the desk and looking through a filing cabnet. "Here you go dear," she smiled while handing Jake and I the papers.  
"Thank you," Jake and I said.
We walked out of the tiny office and into the empty hallway. There were a few kids walking aorund here and there, but other than that is was empty. There were blue lockers that filled to walls and I could hear the loud chatter from multiple classrooms.
"Do we have anything?" I asked Jake, handing him my schedule. I watched as his eyes scanned the papers and then turning up to meet mine.
"Um, lunch?" He smirked.
"Are you kidding me?" I cried. His head shook, a frown appearing on his lips.
"That's what you get for being smart," he shrugged.
"No. That's what you get for being stupid," I said.
~*~
I took a few deep breaths before entering the classroom marked 4A. The teacher stopped mid-sentence turning to me.
"Um, I didn't.. know the bell rang.." I said awkwardly.
"NICOLE!" Someone shouted. I turned my head to see James waving his hands in the air. I smiled and walked towards him. "Here," he said, pulling out the chair that was in front of him. The desks were all in rows, no one was sat next to each other.

"Excuse me. Are you a new student this year?" The teacher asked. I nodded my head and he smiled. "Explains why you were so late. The bell rang about ten minutes ago, you must have been in the office, and you can't hear it in there," he smiled at me. I made an 'Oh' face and he laughed, carrying on with whatever he was talking about before.

"Class, this year we are going to be readin-" The door swung open, rudely interupting the teacher. He simply rolled his eyes, shaking his head in pure annoyance. "Drew, how nice of you to join us. Take your seat please," the teacher said. 

 Of course it was Drew, so cliché. 

I watched him as he made his way to the back of the classroom, his feet stopping in front of my desk. I slowly brought my eyes away from his new Nike's and up towards his brown eyes. They were a mesmerizing caramel color. 
"Move, now."
"Excuse me?" I asked, my attitude sleeping through my tone. Mesmerizing my ass, those are the eyes of the Devil's spawn. 
"Did I stutter?" He asked. 
"Has anyone ever told you that you make a better door than a window?" I asked seriously, ignoring his previous order.  
"Has anyone ever told you that, that is my seat. Now move before I make you," he ordered. His eyes hardened as I folded my arms across my chest. 
"Do it," I smirked. I heard little laughs around me, along with multiple whispers. Drew picked up my desk, moving it away from me. Although I was ready to scream and throw a tantrum, I played it cool. I leaned back in my chair and checked my nails. My eyes snapped back to Drew's. His orbs a shade darker than before as he waited for my move. 
"Now what bad boy?" I asked him. 
"You know wha-"
"Mate, just sit back here," I heard James chuckle.  Drew narrowed his eyes at me and moved back. I looked up at the teacher, who was waiting patiently with a smirk on his face.
"Please continue," I smiled. He nodded his head and turned towards the board.

I reach forward, about to take my desk back when I felt a hard kick against my chair. Turning around I saw none other than Sour Puss Drew glaring at me.
"You didn't win," He stated.
"Oh, but I think I did," I smiled, turning away from him and grabbing my desk back.
~*~
The rest of literature was entertaining to say the least. Everyone continued to look between Drew and I while whispering at each other. I even got a few 'that was so impressive.' and 'nobody has ever done that before!', but of course my favorite was from James when he threw a note at me that said 'you're my hero.' 

I have already gone to six classes and was making my way to lunch with Amber and Bridget. 
I, so far, had three classes with James, two with Carlos, four with Amber, and one with Tye. Lucky me though, because I had every single one with Drew. I think the words Kill and Me, are appropriate in this case.