Chapter 18.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 18: Bad Day, Understatement.

"They'd make cute babies."
"I'm hungry."
"You're always hungry."
"Can we wake them up now?"
"I want to go to Starbucks before school."
"Shut up."

"I want to murder each and every one of you," I groaned. I squeezed my eyes tighter, my hands gripping the material I was already holding and pulling it closer to my.
"Get your foot away from my f*cking head Tye!" I heard an English voice yell.
"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the floor," Tye laughed.

I heard a loud smack followed by a thud. My eyes snapped open to be met with Drew's brown orbs. I gave him a small smile, averting them to look around the room. Surrounding me was everyone from last night, excluding Amber and Jacob. Amber was laying on the ground, curled up into the fetal position, while my lovely brother was snoring away, half on the couch and half on the floor. I moved my eyes to the person on the ground next to Drew, laughter escaping my mouth. Tye want on the ground, hand gripping his penis like his life depended on it, while murmuring a string of profanities as his eyes watered.
"I hate you Drew, I really hate you," he cried. A small smirk appeared on Drew's lips as he watched Tye.
"That'll teach ya," Drew smiled. He took his hands away from mine and stood up. I flopped back down onto the hard ground, now that Drew was gone, and shut my eyes.
"Oh no you don't," Drew laughed. A second later I felt myself being thrown over Drew's shoulder and carried into another room.
"Drew put me down! I swear to god, I will shave half your head, if you don't put me the hell down!" I threatened. My threat was only followed by laughter from my so called friends.
"She's like a baby tiger," James joked. I lifted my head up and tried to glare at him, only sense I was upside down my hair got in the way making me look like cousin It from the Adam's Family.
"If only you could see me right now," I muttered. "Drew where the f*ck are you taking me!" I yelled, pounding on his back once more.
"I haven't even moved," Drew laughed. He set me down in front of him, fixing my hair for me.
"Guys, we have to leave in 10 minutes if we want to get some food before school," Carlos told everyone.
"Whose idea was it to have Halloween on a school night?" I grumbled.
"Uh, the calendars I think," Julia answered sarcastically.
"You know I actually liked you," I told her. She smiled sweetly at me, making my reaction a very mature tongue stick out.

"Hey Drew," I purred. I turned around to face him, placing my hands on his hips and pulling him closer to me.
"Hey Nicole," he smirked.
"Can I borrow a comfy sweatshirt?" I asked, batting my eyelashes at him. He just rolled his eyes at me and walked into his room. I walked into the bathroom and slipped on the acid wash jeans that I wore yesterday. I walked back out into the living room to have a light blue sweatshirt thrown at my face.
"There, I want it back," Drew told me, making me roll my eyes.
"Good luck, my sister likes to keep male sweatshirts for herself. I swear she has like six of mine," Jake shook his head.
"Shut up," I laughed at him. It was true though, I loved guy’s clothes. Sweatshirts and sweatpants were my go-to when I wanted to be a bum that day.

I took off my t-shirt and slipped on the hoodie. I looked down at it, observing it. It was sky blue with the words 'London Devils Ice Hockey' on the front. Along the sleeve read 'Center' in bold white letters. I turned my head to see that the back said 'Taylor' and under it was the number '17'.
"Is this your new one?" I asked Drew. He nodded his head; a small smiled appearing on his perfect lips.
"Yea, so if you get something on it, I'll kill you," he told me. His voice was completely serious, making me wonders if he was serious or not.

"How bummy do I look?" I asked everyone, throwing my hair up into a messy bun.
"Pretty bummy," Drew smirked at me. I stuck up my middle finger, walking into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and walked back out into the living room.

"Let's bounce!" I yelled, walking out of the flat. I heard a chorus of 'yea' and 'finally's, making me roll my eyes.
"What time is it?" Amber asked groggily. She was rubbing her eyes, still in the same clothes as last night, along with everyone else. Well everyone except for the boys, who just borrowed Drew and Tye's clothes... lucky bastards, I feel so dirty right now.

"Nicole, let’s go!" Tye yelled at me, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards the car.
"I'm coming!" I whined, trying to break free from his grip.
~*~
"STARBUCKS!" Jake cried, running inside and setting off the little bell and running to the counter like a little boy on fire.
"I'll have that and that and that and-" I stopped listening to my brother ramble when I felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my neck and rest on my shoulders. I stumbled back slightly, hitting his hard chest.
"Drew," I groaned. I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and rested his head on top of mine.
"What are you getting?" He asked me.
"Uh, caramel ice coffee like I always do," I told him. "You?" I asked.
"Same, OMG we have so much in common!" He squeled like a little girl, making me burst into laughter.
"N-eve-r aga-in," I cried.
"I can help whose next," a tall brunette that I noticed from school asked.
"Can we get two caramel ice coffee and two blueberry muffins please," Drew ordered.
"Sure thing," the girl purred. I read her name tag, Amy. My eyes flickered back to hers, only to see her bright blue eyes glaring into mine.
"7 pounds," she sneered.
"I got it," Drew said. He took his head off mine, unwrapped his arms, and took out his money.
"Here ya go, love," he winked. Oh, that feeling in my stomach. I know what it is.
"Thanks Drew," she smiled, batting her eyelashes.
"I think there's something in your eyes," I stated dumbly. Her eyes fell on mine, cold and hard.
"Thanks," she growled. I raised my hands up in defense.
"Just trying to help," I muttered quietly, trying my hardest not to laugh. If this was a cartoon, there would be steam coming out of her ears. She walked off and came back with our coffees.
"Here you go Drew," Amy smiled. "Here," she smirked.
"Oh no," I rolled my eyes. I grabbed Drew's cup, watching her expression change.
"Um, let me get you a new one Drew, this one's kind of warm," she lied.
"Try not to spit in that one!" I called after her.
~*~
"I really don't want to be here," I whined as I walked into school.
"And everyone else does," Jacob answered sarcastically. I punched him in the shoulder and walked over to my locker, turning the lock with the magical code and opened it up. I grabbed my things for first period, or whatever they call it here, and slammed it shut. I kept my folder tight in my hand, as that was really the only thing I brought to class, and brought my coffee up to my lips.

"Ready for class bitch?" Amber smiled, wrapping her arm through mine and towing me towards Social. I answered her with a groan, but followed none the less.

I felt my phone vibrate as I made my way to the back of the class room, next to Amber and James. I was so thankful that we didn't have assigned seats in this class. Social was easy in my opinion, but way to boring. At least in the back I could just talk with friends.
I pulled out my sleek white iPhone, noticing I had three new texts.

New Messages:
Drew, Amber, James

Obviously I clicked on Drew's name, curiosity killing me. I saw him two minutes ago, what is so important?

From: Drew
Hey.
Sent at 7:18am
I rolled my eyes at the message, typing back a small 'hi'. I hit send and moved on to the other messages.
From: Amber
Are you going to date Drew or what???!!
Sent at 7:19am
To: AaaAmber
No. No. I am not.
Sent at 7:20am
Last but not least.
From: JamesIsMyPimp
Mrs. Jones has a nice camel toe today! (;
Sent at 7:19am

After reading that message, laughter filled the room. Slowly, one by one, each student turned to look at me. The nerds glared, others laughed, but most just gave me an odd look.
"Do I need to move you, Miss Andersini?" Mrs. Jones asked. My eye immediately darted downwards, a smirk appearing on my face as I tried to hold in my laughter. Biting my tongue I shook my head, looking down at my paper.
"Try not to disrupt my class again or I'll move you front and center," she threatened. Oh boy.
"Do you hear me Miss Andersini?" She asked, slightly louder with annoyance. Guess I'm not her favorite student, damn.
"Crystal clear," I smirked, holding up the 'okay' hand gesture. She rolled her eyes at me and returned back to the board.
"Damn! She needs new pants. It's every day with her," I whispered to James. Amber and James let out a quiet snicker as the words left my mouth.
"So true," Amber nodded. James just smirked at me and pointed the front of the class.
"Someone a little chilly," he chuckled. He lifted his hands up to where his nipples are and pulled out his shirt. I turned around to see he was exactly correct.
"This teacher will be the death of me," I muttered.

Now in all honestly, I'm not a mean person. Mrs. Jones was an elderly lady. She was short and plump. Now I'm guessing that she was around her late 60's, even though she thinks otherwise. Today was one of her many interesting, you could say, outfits. Her hair was shoulder length and dyed a dark brown. Today, her side bangs were up in a small poof, out of her way. Lowering my eyes I noticed she was wearing a floral printed tank top, covered with a navy blue cardigan. She was not wearing a bra, and no I am not being a pervert. It's just, her boobs were definitely lower than they previously were and she was... perky. As anyone could see, Amber, James, and I... complicated her attire almost every day. Anyways, she was also wearing a pair of dark blue skinny jeans, yes, skinny jeans. Lastly her shoes, a pair of navy blue pumps. I suppose the outfit would be cute, on an actual teenager... maybe.

*DING*
The bell finally rang, bringing me away from my thought. I stood up, throwing my cup in the garbage and walking up to English.
"Hey skank, wanna move a little slower?" I heard a high pitched voice ask, followed by squeaky giggles.
"Excuse me?" I asked, stopping completely and turning around. Lacey, 'Becca, and the other bimbos were all standing behind me. Lacey stepped forward and looked me up and down.
"You heard me. Skank," she frowned. My eyebrows shot up in shock at her words.
"I know you're not talking to me like that," I laughed humorlessly.
"Oh, what are you going to do?" She laughed at me, fake wonder in her tone.
"You don't want to know," I seethed.
"Please," 'Becca rolled her eyes. My brown orbs snapped to hers, a small smirk appearing on my face.
"Something you want to say?" I asked, placing my hands on my hips.
"Not much, I just hope you realize that you're not the shit and Drew's only using you for sex," she told me, checking her nails. Lacey's eyes darted down to my sweatshirt.
"Wow, it's like Tom all over again," she shook her head in fake disappointment.
"Who's Tom?" One blue eyed bimbo asked, twirling a piece of bleach blonde hair in between her red painted fingers.
"Oh, you want to know the story of Tommy!" Lacey called out happily. I watched as a few nosey people stopped to listen to our conversation, one by one the group of people was growing.
"Don't say a word," I spat at her. She simply narrowed her eyes at me.
"Or what, you'll hit me again?" She asked me. "So lady like, that's what'll turn Drew on," she smirked.
"Why are you so f*cking jealous of me?" I asked, throwing my hands up in wonder.
"Jealous of you? Give me a break!" She laughed, brushing me off like I was a piece of lint on her shoulder.
"Well something's up because you can't leave me the hell alone!" I yelled at her. She looked at me threatingly and stepped closer to me, speaking so low only I could here.
"I'm not jealous of one hair on your horrendous body. You're fat, you're ugly, and there is only one thing in this school that is keeping me from knocking you down," she spoke. "Drew."
"Can't you face the fact he doesn't want you?" I asked, completely serious.
"He does want me; you're just in my way. Once you're out, I'm in," she smirked.
"Good luck," I smirked back at her. I patted her cheek once before turning around. Where the hell is this bell?
"I wasn't done speaking," Lacey said, venom dripping in her tone. She yanked on my hair, using all her strength, pulling me to the ground. My head bounced against the hard ground, the crowd around us gasping as it dead. I winced in pain, the school hall spinning around me. I stood up straight, turning to face Lacey.
"Never, lay your hands on me," I growled.
"Then fight back. I'm not drunk today, I'll whoop your arse," she spoke. What is wrong with this girl, she's just trying to get killed.
"You want a fight? I'll show you a God damn fight," I muttered. Finally after what felt like ages the bell rang, most kids went back to class but few stuck around, including Lacey and I.
"Lacey, we can't be late to Mr. Forney's again," I heard someone whisper. Lacey groaned and turned back to me.
"We're not finished," she pushed me. Seriously? I reached my arm back and punched her right in the jaw, a bruise forming within seconds.
"Now we are," I told her. I turned on my heal and walked to my class, more than a few minutes late.

"Nicole, nice of you to join us," Mr. James said when I walked in.
"Sorry sir, there was this thing I had to take care of," I explained. Mr. James was my favorite teacher, so I was hoping me being late wouldn't get me on his bad side.
"Very well, just take a seat love," he smiled. Mr. James was around his early 20's and was a very attractive British man. He kind of looked like Mr. Fittz from Pretty Little Liars, except British.

I walked over to my seat and sat down. Listening to whatever Mr. James was talking about.
~*~
I walked out of the classroom and down the stairs to my locker, I had Study hall this period with Drew so I didn't need to rush. When I got onto my floor I noticed papers scattered everywhere. I simply blew off the curiosity and continued my way to my locker.
"Hey Nicole, janitors closet next period?" Some tall blonde haired kid asked me.
"Oh yea, sure," I replied sarcastically. He sent me a wink and continued down the hall. I fell my phone vibrate multiple times in my pocket, pulling it out I read the screen.

From: Unknown
You+me after school at six
Sent at 10:33am
What the hell?
My phone vibrated once again, and again, and again. Staring down at my hands, confusion running through my body as I read each text.
A little fun in the janitor’s closet?
I didn't know you were such a bad girl.
Want to have a little fun at my house later
on?
I ran a shaky hand through my hair, ignoring the texts and making my way to my locker.

NO! This is not happening to me! Not again!
When I stood in front of my locker I felt tears prick at my eyes. There were various flyers stuck to the metal door. Most reading 'slut', 'skank', or 'open for business, 24/7'. One by one I ripped the papers off, only to reveal more. There were even some of me in a bikini with my friends, laughing. The only problem was that my mouth was wide open and there were multiple penis' drawn into it with the words 'I love penis' written above my head. Real clever.
I finally had all of the pictures off my locker and threw them into the nearest trash. The tears were still falling down my cheek as I picked up my lock off the ground, the actual lock part broken off. The hall way was completely empty now; you could practically here my quiet sobs from down the hallway.
I threw my lock into the garbage, making my way back to my locker. Swinging the door open were even more notes, that I furiously ripped down. Sitting in my back way a day planner with a note attached to it.

My dearest Nicole,
Now you have something to mark down your client, you know so you don't get mixed up with all of the boys you need to attend too.
You're welcome - Lacey.

An ear piercing scream racketed threw my body. I threw the day planner across the hall and slid down to the floor. Next to me was one of the flyers that were scattered along the hallway. Slowly I picked it up and read;

Fellow students,
we all remember the lovely Nicole Andersini. Sweet as can be. Completely perfect in every way? WRONG. Our lovely Nicole is much more than that you see. My cousin-Tom-was an innocent lad. You see, two years ago the perfect Nicole Andersini made a deal with him. She told Tom that she would sleep with him for money. What?! Yea, you read right. Sleeping with men for money, skank, slut, hoe, prostitute, whore, are all these words running through your head? They're running through mine. So, if any of you boys are looking for a good hump 'n' dump.
Text her: 1(716)832-9989 Locker: 219 she’s open for business.

Tears streamed down my face like Niagara freaking falls. Faster that I could even process. There were now tear stains all over Drew's sweatshirt as I cradled myself. My hands were wrapped tightly around my knees, as my face was buried in them.
"That's not even the right story," I cried to myself. Call me crazy, but I don't care. I always talk to myself when I cry. Why? I have no clue.
"She's such a God damn bitch!" I screamed. I stood up and slammed my locker door shut.

"Nicole! You were supposed to meet me in study hall! What have you been do-" Drew started, he stopped mid-sentence when he saw my face. "Hey-hey what's wrong?" He asked me.
"Haven't you heard?" I asked with a fake smiled plastered on my face as I held up the flyer.
"I'm the schools prostitute!" I laughed. "What me to fill you in. Let's see I have this little day planner from Lacey, she's so sweet. I'm pretty booked but I could probably fit you in for a quickie in the janitor’s closet!" I rambled. I was crying hysterically now. Drew frowned picking up a flyer from the ground. I watched as his eyes read, flickering left to right. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Oh are you confused? Here, I'll sum it up for you. Pretty much I'm a whore," I shrugged my shoulders, laughing at how ridiculous my life has become. Drew dropped the paper and stalked towards me. He placed his hands on both sides of my hands, making me look into his eyes.
"I know it's not true," he whispered. I shook my head.
"I doesn't matter what you know, or think, or believe. It doesn't matter!" I cried out, ripping away from his hold. My body rocked with sobs as I tried to hold myself together.
"Hey, hey, hey," Drew whispered. He grabbed my waist and pulled me into him, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close.
"Drew it's happening all over again," I cried into his chest.
"It's going to be okay," he told me. I shook my head against him.
"It wasn't last time," I muttered quietly.
"It'll be okay," he told me again.
"You don't know that," I whispered.
"I promise," he whispered back. I felt his lips kiss the top of my head.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

-DRAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMA.
-Comment
-Vote

DIRECTIONERS!!!!!
I have two questions lovelies (:
-IS NIALL DATING THAT GIRL OR WHAT?!
-Niall Horan story next: Yes or No??