Chapter 27

It had been three days since Iseul and Yoongi died and everything had been out of hand since then.

Dae wants to avenge Iseul's death but she does not know how. She tried asking Eun's help but the other doesn't want tk because she is scared of what he might do if she does. Eun just want a peaceful life for her and their soon to be born child of Jungkook. If he has already gone mad then it's time for her to forget about him. She's not going to risks anyone's life just because he wants Jungkook's attention. She does not want to end up like Dae.

Because of this, Dae was infuriated that she took the blame all to Jimin. If she didn't made Jimin the way he is now, Iseul may not have been attracted to him and be the cause of him and Jungkook's fight, leading him to his death. Of course, she wouldn't blame herself. She's too prideful. And as much as she wants to kill Jungkook, she can't. The man is already the new heir of the family. He's too strong by means of physical, power and money and she is just nothing infront of him but a widow.

However, as much as she wants to remind herself how mad she is at Jungkook and Jimin, she can't seem not to worry about her son. Everytime she will hear Jimin's scream when Jungkook is trying to force himself to him, she wants to help him. Jimin's screams gives her shivers and it drives her insane that she can't do anything. Jimin's helpless. She is helpless. Jungkook, the bastard's son is a demon. If she only knew this is going to happen one day, she should have killed him before and none of these things will happen but of course, she know she can't turn back time as much as she wants to.

It's already too late.

The day she heard Jungkook told him that he is going to marry Jimin almost made her faint. Where did the picture perfect family went to?

"You're insane! I'm not letting you marry my son! Stop with your nonsense! You're already married with Eun! You're a shame like your mother!" yelled Dae.

A hard slap coming from Jungkook stung Dae's cheek, making her stare at him in horror.

"I'm not asking for your permission. I'm going to marry Jimin whether you like it or not and that's final too."

Three days before Jimin and Jungkook's wedding, Dae had no other choice but to pray day and night in her room to whoever who can help her fix their family's problem, to protect the family's name too, she called every angel and demon, gods of whichever to help her out and only one came - Taehyung, the demon, offering her a contract.

And the day before the big day comes for Jungkook to marry Jimin happen, he let her be with Jimin in his caged room. She was still mad but relieved to see him though she did what he have to do when she saw him and that is to slap him hard in his cheek. She thought she will see some reaction from him but she didn't.

Jimin already lost it. His eyes that was once has happiness to it was now filled with nothing. After all, who wouldn't? When you were heartbroken knowing that the person you thought loved you and you gave your heart to didn't really love you and ran away when was given a huge amount of money as what Jungkook had told him the night he killed Yoongi that Jimin believed after no Yoongi showed up to save him from Jungkook.

Dae tried yelling and say hurtful words at him that she really wants to tell to get the heavy feeling off her chest which it somehow did but it only made it worse for her when she saw no reaction from her son and that is when she new how big of a mistake she did for not being brave for herself or for her son. Seeing your child suffer from a heartbreak kills you more inside than seeing your husband died in your arms.

She cried when she saw how Jimin regress and play with the dollhouse she didn't know she had and wondered where it came from. He just played with the family of four bunnies while humming and then suddenly uttering the name Yoongi. The next thing Dae new is Jimin's shaking uncontrollably while crying.

"Sshh, stop crying, dear. Mother is here. I'll make sure you will not have to marry that monster. I promise." she wisphered as she caress his hair.

As soon as Dae left Jimin's room, she went into the mausoleum the family has in their backyard. Yes, that's how rich their family is.

She called the demon who came into her aid when she called for help and state her curse with a wish that Taehyung offered her.

"My life in exchange of my son's death." she states her wish, "In return, the house will remain still until the day Jimin's lover comes back to fulfill his vow to my son."

And Taehyung did what was told. After killing Dae, he killed Jimin next right before the wedding ceremony started forgetting what was wished by Dae however a contract will remain a contract. He just didn't know that what Dae uttered as a curse will happen a couple of decades after.

The day Jungkook found Jimin dead in his room, was the day he died too. How it happened? Just like how Taehyung offered a contract to Dae, he did with the other. He offered him a contract that will temporarily make him immortal but to soon be mortal a.k.a human again once he collected one hundred souls however he didn't tell him that once he did, he will be drag to hell with him which is the curse of him collecting souls of innocent people when he is already dead and should have been dead long ago. But does Taehyung cares?

No. After all, he's a demon.