chapter 1

Funtime Freddy pov

I woke up looking around confused and wondering what happened as a man in purple came up to me "good morning Funtime Freddy, how are you feeling" the man asked, I looked at him before I spoke "is that my name?" I asked as he nodded "yes your name is Funtime Freddy, my name is William afton, I am your creator Freddy" as i move off the tables and look around "where are we" I asked as he smiled "this is my workshop Freddy, and like you and two others I made, you will perform for children" he said as I nodded.

Time passed since that day as William taught me a lot of stuff like reading, math, science, and also taught me some engineering. Those days were fun when he decided for me to meet his children. I was nervous but stayed calm as Willam told me that they are nice.

William and i walked out the workshop and walked to his truck as he told me to be in the back so I climbed up and sat as he gave me a elastic strap cords, I looked at him as he spoke "it's so you won't fall out the back" he said as I nodded and he strap each cord to the truck as it tied me down.

When we were on the road I could see many houses, shops, restaurant, and fun areas, they all looked interesting and different when I saw a dog playing with someone, the two played something with a flying saucer or something as William spoke "there playing with a frisbee Freddy" as I smiled "can we play that" I asked as he chuckle "maybe later when I am free" he said as he looked away and drove.

When the car stopped I untied the straps as I walked out of the back trunk and followed Willam to his front door for his house. When I walked in everything was interesting "does this house look nice to you feddy" Willam asked me as I looked at him "it does, I know you bring some of your things for me to see but looking at everything like this makes it better" I said as I walked in the living room.

When I got to the living room I saw a small kid with a black shirt with white stripes as he holded a fredbear plush, I was going to say hi when he started to cry "Mike stop" he said as I spoke "I'm not Mike but I am not here to hurt you" as I grabbed something from my pocket "this is bon bon, bon bon like to laugh and make a little trouble but he's nice" I told the kid as he stop shaking "hi bon bon'' he said as I changed my voice "hi there kiddo, why are you crying, is it because of Freddy's fat body" i quickly change my voice as I spoke "hey! Bon bon you aren't supposed to tell anyone about that" "ya ya Freddy I get it but it is obvious that your fat" "am not" "are too" "am not" "are too" as I hear the black shirt kid giggle, I stop as I put bon bon away "your funny Freddy" he said as I hear walking from behind "he sure is Chris and he's going to be at your birthday tomorrow" William said as I saw a girl with orange hair run to William "daddy you home" she said as I then saw a lady that I assume is William's wife and a teen that was probably mike.

William's wife hug Williams as he blushed a bit before he moved his wife for a kiss "ew" Elizabeth said as she stick out her tongue, I chuckled a bit before William's wife looked at me "honey is this the animatronic you said you were making" she asked Willam, he nodded before he spoke "yes Clara it is, to be honest he's like another son to me, he can read, do math, like engineering and can build very great from what I've seen and has his very own personality and also mind" Clara walked to me before she smiled "well it's nice to meet you Funtime Freddy" Clara said as Elizabeth came up to me "can you make ice cream" she asked as I shook "I can't make ice cream but I can make jokes and riddles" as Chris walked to me pulling my finger "can you tell me a joke" he said softly as I smiled "here's a riddle for you Chris, empty and sweet in the inside but hard on the outside" I told him as I could see Chris was thinking "is it a person" Elizabeth asked as I shook "nope" then Mike said "it's a glass of juice"  "not even close" I said as Chris said quietly "is it a coconut" he asked as I smiled "yes it is Chris, a coconut is hard on the outside and empty and sweet in the inside" as I put my bunny hand puppet on as I said "Freddy your jokes are great but need improvements" I rolled my eyes as I played with my acting "what every you say bon bon"  we all laugh and chuckle as Clara spoke "anyways, food is ready" she said to the kids and William, William looked at me before he spoke "you can look around the house Freddy, if you anyway" as I nodded and looked around.

Several minutes later they were finished eating as I was playing with Chris and Elizabeth "captain the ship be going" foxy/me said as Bonnie/Chris shouted "foxy the deck needs to be clean, can you do it while I tell Freddy to move left for the treature" "sure matey" foxy/me said as chica/Elizabeth came "we need to find food in the island if we're going to travel the sea" she said as Freddy/ also me said "the island be near, be ready for digging treasure" Freddy/me said as I put the foxy and Freddy plush on a small wooden boat. Chris and Elizabeth also place the Bonnie and chica plush on the small wooden boat as Chris grabbed the boat and moved it around.

We played until the day was gone as everyone went to sleep and I shut off for tonight when I woke up and heard some crying. I was confused about why there was crying so I walked towards the crying and found out the crying was in Chris's room. I opened the door to see a flashing light in my eyes as I rub them "Funtime… Freddy… is that really you" I heard a voice say as I moved my hands off of my eyes "Chris is that you" I said as my vision came back "Funtime Freddy" Chris said as he hugged me "what are you doing up so late" I asked as Chris explained about his nightmare's and how this and that happens.

When he finished I hugged him as I said "no one will hurt you while I am here" I told him as he smiled but sadden again "what if they hurt you" Chris said as tuck him in bed "I am a strong bear, I will keep you safe until I break Chris" as I grabbed my bon bon puppet and gave him it "keep bon bon, he'll watch over you if I can't" as I change my voice "I'll watch him freddy, I swear to protect him until I break" as I could see Chris smile before he closes his eyes. I stood up watching all night as when I was low battery I turned off.