Chapter 8

Third person pov.

A week later and things have changed a bit, the original's performance has been improved and the Funtimes has done their part of improvement as many people come, about ten to fifteen kids watch each performance as many kids cheered for their favorite animatronic. Today was different for the animatronics as today was the day they did Funtime Freddy's suggestion for a performance, the Funtimes and Originals did a show together as they were on a bigger stage next to the Funtimes stage for this performance. This stage had three levels, in the first level they had Funtime Freddy, Bonbon, Circus Baby, and Freddy. The second level was Foxy, Chica, and Funtime Foxy. The third floor had ballora by herself but they let her have the space for her ballet.

The first group show they did was great as many kids, teens, and parents watch, the restaurant had a great income as it expanded the whole restaurant a bit, more parts, more merchandise, and better food. The animatronics were happy that they did what Funtime Freddy suggested as many customers came to play with them. One day Funtime freddy came to goldie as he told her that he could fix her, godie said she didn’t want to perform but the others convinced her anyways. goldiesThe years with the animatronic were growing as one incident happen, people were shocked that this animatronic did what it did, some assume it was a malfunction but others weren’t to happy as the people called this “The bite of 87” some people didn’t come back as the employee’s put the animatronic out of order.

Original foxy pov.

I bit a kid by accident as he ran into me and his head was in my mouth. Freddy came to me as he tried to get the kids head out of my jaw but it felt stuck. Minutes later the other’s came one by one as Fred came and looked, he grabbed a screwdriver from his tool box as he untightened a screw connected to my jaw as it was loosen. Minutes later the kid was free but his head was bleeding, the humans took him away as people looked at me with fear, some of my friends were scared from the looks of me as Fred just cleaned my bottom jaw. Fred put my bottom jaw back when he finished as when he stood up he saw the everyone looking at “is foxy going to be ok” one kid asked him, fred looked at me as he spoke “it was an accident, the kids was running to fast and ran into foxy, but foxy might be scared from that incident so he is going to go rest” fred looked at me as his face was trying to tell me “rest for now, what happened was an accident don’t worry” i looked down and felt guilty that the kid was in my jaw as i walked to parts and service feeling a bit scared and sad.

Original freddy pov.

I saw what happened with Foxy and the kid, but I could get the kid’s head out or move Foxy’s jaws. I saw the other’s and people come one by one as I saw Fred came with a tool box, he removed foxy’s bottom jaw as the kid’s head was released, the people there took the kid as he went out of the pizzeria.

Me and the others were in a room talking about foxy as some of us were a bit scared “what if he bites one of us, our suits won’t look great as he will just make holes in them” “i agree, foxy is very scary and terrifying as he reminds me of mike bullying me” “chris, mike isn’t here, mike is probably doing a job and making money for his family” “elizabeth is right bonbon, mike isn’t here so no need to worry, if foxy ever hurts you i will be there as fast as i can” “the fox is fast, you think you can get bonbon when before he does” “i may not be fast but i can be there for him, after all he is like a little brother for me” “anyways what do we do about him, foxy could go haywire and make things worse for us” “i checked the pirate fox and he’s fine it was just a accident, plus what would you do when a kid runs into you and his head is randomly in you jaw” “i would feel scared for the kid and myself, the guilt will consume me and i would be out of order making me be alone while you guys are preforming” “that’s deep chica but remember i was the first to be alone while you guys preform, without Fred’s help i would be back in that room thinking about what i should do next” “guys what happen was an accident, foxy didn’t mean to bite the kid” i said as they looked at me, Fred looked at me as he nodded “i will check foxy’s program and everything, bonnie can you come with me and foxy" Bonnie nodded as he and Fred walked to foxy as they pushed him to parts and service.

Funtime Freddy pov.

I closed the door behind us as I looked at foxy. "That accident might have damaged or widened some parts so I need to check what's wrong before something bad happens" foxy nodded as he laid on the table and turned off. Me and Bonnie check Foxy as some points of the parts were broken but not most of it "hey Fred should it look like this" Bonnie said as I came around to take a look "it's not supposed to be in here" now I know what is wrong, when the kid ran, foxy was intended to bite the child for what this device had made him do "hello" I hear a voice say as me and Bonnie looked up to see a ghost "ah" I reacted and threw a wrench as it fell went through the ghost and onto the other side "who are you" I asked the ghost as it moved around looking at foxy "I'm a kid that was killed by a man in purple, he stuff me in foxy" I studied the ghost as I grabbed paper and drew the ghost "what's your name ghost child" I said as he smiled and say "my name is Fritz" "Fritz" I said as I wrote the name and said "are there more of you in each of the original animatronics" "like if there are other ghost in the animatronics" "yes" "well there are five of us, Cassidy already showed herself as she's a ghost too, Gabriel is in Freddy, Jeremy is in Bonnie, Susie is in chica, and me in foxy, that's all the ones I know of" I nodded as I wrote what Fritz had said "so they have ghost children in them" I whispered as I shook it off and went to fix foxy.