Chapter 7

Third person pov

Original Foxy pov.

The next day me and Freddy went to Funtime Freddy for advice on our performance for our show as when we got to their room they were practicing for something, Freddy didn't want to interrupt so we waited until they were finished. Funtime Freddy stopped doing what he was doing when he saw us as he walked forward "hi Freddy, pirate foxy, anything you guys need" Freddy walked to him as he explained about our performance compared to theirs as Funtime Freddy shook before he said "we sang with each other a lot and practice, maybe you three should practice singing together in y'all spare time" Freddy nodded as I nodded for fred's help "let's get chica so we can start" I told Freddy, he nodded and we walked away from Fred only to bump into Chica with Circus Baby and Ballora behind her "sorry but we need to borrow chica" Freddy said politely as he grabbed her hand and went to our stage.

A few minutes later we sat at the stage as Chica spoke "so what do you guys need" "well, we talked to Fred about our show problems and he told us to practice sing together so we went to get you" I told her as she titles her head "who's Fred" she asked as Freddy shook his head "one of the many nicknames for Funtime Freddy" Freddy told her as she said "oooooh, sorry I didn't pay much attention when we did the introduction" I am starting to see why the Funtimes we're better but still why does she never pay attention for certain things.

Original Bonnie pov.

I was talking to Bonbon for our pranks when I head singing "what's that" Bonbon asked me as I listened "sounds like Freddy, foxy, and chica sing" we walked out of the security office as we went to looked at Freddy, Foxy, and Chica sing.

In the main area I saw them sings and it looked like they were practicing, they had a good beat but the voices don't go together at all, I listened for a while when Fred came "are they doing good" he asked me but I shook "it's off" I told him as he looked at them and listen to them sing.

Fred gave a smirk before he ran to the stage and grabbed something, I was confused on what he was doing when I heard a sound that sounded like a guitar, I watch as Fred played the guitar, the notes he did for the guitar went with Freddy's, Foxy's, and Chica's voices, Fred went to me as he kept playing "your in there group so you'll need to practice to" he told me as he put my guitar to my chest, I grabbed it as I started playing the notes he gave me.

Funtime Freddy pov.

Freddy's whole band was now playing as the melody and beat was nice, the voices went with the melody but I felt like something was off, I snapped my finger as I had an idea, I went to the part in service as I built something to help pirate Foxy's problem.

It will take a while but this thing will sure help, I know it will, after all Freddy is kinda my little brother.

Bonbon pov.

Fred left and went to part's and service "guess he has a new idea for them" I thought as Freddy took a break and so did Chica they looked tired but wasn't mad, they took a break as I went to Bonnie "struggling" I asked him as he nodded "never did different notes then the original" he said as I laugh, I got picked up by my ear as Bonnie looked at me with a glare "you can't say anything, you don't even know how to play a guitar" I stick my tongue out as I punch his hand letting go of my ear "see you Bonnie, Fred might need me" I told him as I see him a little bit angry "I will get you one day Bonbon" I went to parts in service as I knocked on the door, Fred open the door as he looked down "need any help" I asked as he smiled "I sure do buddy" he said as he grabbed me and placed me on a table "can you connect those wires to these one's" I asked me as I grab a wire "this one" "ya" I looked down as I started to put the wire in place with what looked like "is this a drum" I asked him, he smiled as he nodded "for foxy, the beat for their show needs to be better" he said as he brought a lot of things to build the drum with.

Elizabeth Afton pov.

It was my turn to control baby as I walked around when I saw something purple "hello, anyone here" I shouted as a purple bunny came "sorry baby I didn't mean to scare you, I was just grabbed things to fix my guitar" he said a si looked at him "Chris you finally tall" I said to him but he gave a confused face "who's Chris, I'm Bonnie remember" I looked away as I spoke "I was there for the introduction but I didn't introduce myself, I'm Elizabeth, I possess baby like how Cassidy does with the suit" I told him as he nodded "well then I'm Bonnie the bunny, part of the Original gang" I laugh at that as I laugh too "so your group is called the original's that a interesting name but I guess I already knew that didn't I" he looked at me as I spoke "saw a poster of you guy's in our pizzeria, and even if you were the original Bonnie or the first one he's missing from what I head" he looked interested as he spoke "what happened to the first Bonnie" "well there was a incident with fredbear, that's the first Bonnie's partner but anyway he killed a kid by biting there face off" Bonnie froze when he heard that as he spoke "what happened to the first Bonnie though" I gave a i don't know face as I nodded "but who's Chris" he asked "he has another name but his real name is Chris, Bonbon's real name is Chris, Chris is luck thought, bonbon back then was just a hand puppet to be wore by Funtime Freddy making jokes but daddy had to make bonbon real and but Chris in it" I said as he looked at me confused "daddy, who's your dad" he asked as I went pale "what if one of those kids were his victims" I thought as he waved a hand in my face “earth to elizabeth are you there” i snap out of my thoughts as i looked “huh, what, what did you say” i said trying to avoid the question “i said who was your father” i was nervous as chris came “bonnie where are you, freddy told me to get you for practice again” chris said as bonnie looked at him “again really, i guess we do have to practice our performance, it’s kind of off a bit anyway” said Bonnie as he walked away.

I looked at Chris as I smiled “you came at the right time” i told him as he looked confused “what do you mean” he questioned as i explained “oh… i forgot that dad killed, so the ghost here might be dad’s victims and if we tell them then we might be in trouble” he said as i nodded “i’ll be careful sis you don’t have to worry, i have grown up a bit” i looked at him as he rolled his eyes “fine i didn’t grow up but i am growing up better than you ice cream machine” he said to me as i gaina tick mark “come here you hand puppet, i’ll show you the true meaning for HAND PUPPET” i shouted as chris ran or crawled faster.

We went to the main area as i still tried to catch chris “come back here hand puppet so i can put you on my hand” i yelled as everyone looked at me, chris ran to Funtime freddy as he climbed on him “fred she going to kill me help” he said in a innocent voice as Funtime Freddy looked at chris “what did you do this time for you sister to be mad” he said as chris gave Funtime Freddy the puppy dog eye “she yelled at me when i helped her with something” “ya right i was talking to bonnie when chris came and then he insult me” i shouted as Funtime freddy sigh as he looked at the Originals “i’ll be back” he told them as they nodded.

We went to the storage closet as Funtime freddy spoke “so what is the problem you guys made” he asked as chris was about to speak but i cut him off “he insulted me and said at least he’s growing up better as a ice cream machine” Funtime freddy looked at chris as he spoke “chris afton, you respect your sister like how you want everyone to treat you, now apologize" Funtime Freddy said in our mother's voice as chris rolled his eyes as he looked away and said "whatever Mom" Funtime Freddy crossed his arms as he spoke "for not listening I am giving you a time out" he grabbed chris as Funtime Freddy open his chest cavity and put him inside "you're staying in here for an hour until you learn your lesson" Funtime Freddy closed his chest cavity as I smirk "ha take that for punishment" I yelled as I heard a muffled inside Funtime Freddy.

I smiled as I was about to walk when Funtimes Freddy grabbed my shoulder "your also in for the punishment" my smile was soon gone as I looked at him "how come" I said as he spoke "Chris is younger than you Elizabeth, you have to be the role model for him, show him what it mean to grow up… and for you punishment, you'll have to clean the Funtime stage" he told me as the 6am bell ring "guess I have to do it tomorrow" I told him but he smirk at me as he said "this restaurant doesn't open until 10am, so you have four hours to clean the stage" I crossed my arms as he laugh "come on let's go" he said as I followed him.