chapter 3

Funtime Freddy pov.

I woke up inside a large glass tube as I tried to move but I couldn't "Freddy are you awake" I heard a voice say as I looked to my left "baby" I said as she was also in a large glass tube, she tried to smiled as I did to "what's the last thing you remember" she said as I looked up "you and the others attacking me" I said as she looked down "I remember attacking you but I couldn't move, before that happened I was called to parts and service for a upgrade" "so you were also was called" I thought as I looked to my right and see foxy I tried to look further but saw nothing, I looked back to baby as I asked "is ballora on your left" she looked nodded as we heard a door open "I see you two are awake" a voice said as I looked at the person "William" I said as he went to a machine and press a button "yes Freddy" he said as the others and I scream out of pain "why are you doing this" I said angry as he smiled "I found a way to improve the business" he said as baby spoke "but we already make children happy" as William shook his head "you don't understand anything, but you will soon" as I heard foxy shouted "we did everything you told us" "what did we do wrong William" ballora said as we all looked at him, William looked at each of us as he spoke "Freddy you saw what I saw in the first show, what they did" as I looked down "circus baby froze when she saw how many children there where, ballora almost fell off the stage, and foxy lip sing half way through, you make me proud that you thought of something before something went wrong, but even if you did help make the show better you still failed" as we all looked down "I'll make sure that never happens, starting with you Freddy" as I looked at him when I saw a mechanical arm that had all the tools needed to fix and break me. I looked at William as I was scared "father stop, stop, I'll try better" I shouted in fear as the second mechanical arm grabbed me.

Circus baby pov

"Father stop, stop, I'll try better" freddy shouted as we watch him getting grabbed by a mechanical arm, the mechanical arm with the tools to fix or break us went closer to Freddy chest cavity as it stop, I was confused on why it stop as I saw a third mechanical arm came and open Freddy's chest cavity, I could see Freddy was terrified as the mechanical arm with the tools came closer to him as it did something, I saw a lot of oil come out of Freddy's chest cavity as the mechanical arm then rip something out inside of Freddy and then cut his hand off, the mechanical arm drop his body on the floor as more oil came out, I cried while foxy's ballora was shock. the mechanical arm went to foxy as it grabbed him, what me and ballora saw next scared us, the mechanical arm ripped out foxy's eyes and grabbed some else inside of him as it threw foxy's body to the wall and looked at us.

I was frozen still, I didn't know what to do, I had tears coming out of my face as I said "what will Elizabeth and Chris say when we are missing" I shouted at William as he shook "I told them that they would see you guys in a while, a very long while" he said as he laughed and then press the button as ballora was picked next, the arms tore off ballora's arms and legs as it was very horrible to watch. I looked at Freddy's and foxy's bodies as I started to see movement "Freddy was still alive" I thought but soon changed as I saw his eyes red, foxy stood up to but I assume he was like Freddy "Freddy will you please fix them, here is the blue prints, do what I want" said William as he then looked at me and smiled.

Funtime foxy pov

I woke up as I felt like I had a nightmare about being destroyed, I looked around when I saw Freddy looking at ballora on the table "is he fixing her" I wandered so I walked forward "hey Freddy what happened to ballora" I asked as when he turn around I was scared, Freddy's hand was missing like the dream and ballora looked like she lost her arms and legs, Freddy walked up to me as I step back "stay where your at Fred" I said but he didn't answer. Freddy stopped as he looked back at ballora and grabbed a wrench, I took the chance and ran away looking for an exit. Thirty minutes later and I still haven't found a exit as I trip over something, I looked back to see a white skinny hand "f-foxy" I heard a voice say as I was tackled down, I open my eyes to see Freddy holding me down, I saw ballora behind him as she had a creepy smile, Freddy then stood up but ballora had my hands down, the moment Freddy got off I tried to kick him but he didn't fall, instead he grabbed me and put his hand on the back of my neck as I heard a click, I wanted to push him away, but I couldn't feel my body move, my vision turn red as it then turn blurry.

Third person pov

The next several weeks past as the animatronics of circus baby pizza world had changed, William have changed a bit as he told his children to not go near the animatronics as they are busy. Chris and Elizabeth we're wondering why they couldn't see their favorite animatronic as they secretly talked to each other to make a plan "daddy, why can't I see her" said Elizabeth as she kept pulling her dad's jacket "she has changed, she does want you anymore" William told his daughter as Chris looked at him "I want to see Freddy" he thought as he quitely and quickly ran to Funtime Freddy as Elizabeth sneaky went to circus baby.

 Chris afton pov

I quietly ran away from father as I wanted to see Freddy, he helped me a lot with my nightmares, I just want to know why he didn't talk to me anymore. I went to the Funtime stage as I saw Freddy, but didn't see foxy, but I didn't come here for him, I came for freddy, Funtime Freddy "Freddy" I whispered to him as he looked at me. Freddy did say anything as he picked me up, I smiled as I saw his chest cavity open "Freddy" I said worried as he then put me in his chest cavity and closed it "Freddy" I said a bit loudly as he didn't answer. I shouted, I screamed, I yelled for about several minutes now and nothing happened, I then felt a sharpe pain coming from my leg as I cried "Freddy" I said again as the sharp thing went away and the chest cavity opened, I saw Freddy's hand grabbed me as he and I looked face to face "Chris why are you in my chest cavity" Freddy said to me, I looked at him like he was crazy as I told him about what he did "i'm so sorry Chris, your father put this new update in us, so we sometimes don't even know we did it, you understand right" he said worried as I was in thought "I guess father didn't want us to know that he kills kids" I looked at Freddy as he spoke "you can tell when it happens, our eyes turn red so that how you know" he said jokingly but I didn't laugh, I was happy that Freddy didn't do anything when I heard a scream, I looked behind me as I shouted "Elizabeth" I was going to go to her when I was grabbed, I looked back to Freddy as his eyes were glowing red "s-sorry c-chris" Freddy tried to say as his chest cavity opened.

Elizabeth afton pov.

I saw Chris going to Freddy so I thought "if he can see Freddy then I can see baby" as I sneaky went to baby's room.

When I got there the room was dark as I looked for baby, I saw a light turn on a baby was there "baby" I said quietly but very loud at the same time as I ran to her "what are you doing here" she said to me worry but I didn't notice her being worried "I want to see you" I said to her as she looked around "is Chris with you" she asked but I shook "he went to see Freddy" I told her as she widden her eyes "we need to find Chris before it happens" baby said as she stood up "why? what's wrong with him meeting Chris" as she looked at me seriously, she then told me what her new update does as I fell to the ground scared "father is a killer" I whispered as baby looked at me and put her hand infront of me "we must hurry if we want him in piece" she said as i grabbed her "let's go save Chris" I said bravely as we ran to him.

We where running when I tripped and fell "you ok Elizabeth" baby said as I nodded "ya I just trip" as I stood up and patted the dust away from my skirt "e-elizabeth" baby said as I looked at her "r-run" she said as I saw one eye turn red, I sadden but listen and ran. I went to parts and service room and hid when I heard the door open, I went between the shelves as I pretended to be a part for them, I saw it was baby as she scanned around, I quietly walked to the door when I accidentally kicked a robot arm on the floor.