chapter 2

Funtime Freddy pov.

I woke up to still be in Chris's room as I could see Chris was gone so I walked out. Walking to the kitchen I could see the family eating as I saw Chris holding bon bon tightly "how sweet" I thought as I walked to the living room. I watched TV until they were done as William came to me "Funtime Freddy we are getting ready to celebrate Chris's birthday so can you come to the kitchen" he said as I nodded.

In the kitchen I saw a birthday cake on the table with Chris behind the cake, we all gathered around Chris as we sang Happy birthday. After that it was present time as we all sat in the living room and watch Chris opens his present, he got clothes, a toy he wanted, and a plush of me, I was confused at that part as chris spoke "cool, I have a Funtime Freddy plush now" he said as I laugh "I didn't know we had plushies of me" I said as William spoke "well Freddy you are going to my second hand for helping the other animatronics ok" I looked at him before he spoke "you are going to be in circus baby pizza world with three other animatronics" I smiled that I will proform as Chris spoke "can Freddy show us his performance" William looked at me as my smile turn to a smirk "anything for the birthday boy" I said as I moved to a more empty area and then sang, my sing was smoothing and soft but also high pitch, I then added a second voice from my special voice box as I sang "wow your voice is beautiful" Elizabeth said to me as I bowed "my voice is one of a kind" as Mike spoke "I bet father made your voice" I rolled my eyes as my special voice box said "i bet father made your voice too right" everyone was shock that I copied Mike's voice but maybe not Willam since he added it in  "wow you can speak in Mike's voice" Elizabeth said as I said "daddy can I have ice cream now" I said as I looked at Chris "mike how come your nicer to Elizabeth then me" as I started to play with my voice more "willam you forgot to wash the dishes today" as William spoke "did I forget about the dishes, I nodded as he ran "William afton I can't believe you forgot to wash the dishes" as Clara ran after him, the kids and I just watch as the parents try to run from each other "Funtime Freddy block William that way" Clara shouted to me as I walked to the end "Freddy move please" said William in a worry tone as Clara got closer "can't I'm scared of her too" I said as Clara ran and tackle him down.

After the even Clara and William had, the family left as I stayed in their house. I looked around the house more and looked at each things as I went in Mike's room, his room was a bit dirty so I cleaned it for him, I decided to clean the whole house since I cleaned his room as when I was finished cleaning the whole house I went to the basement and read some of William's engineering books which were very interesting may I say, who knew that some parts are different from the other.

I heard the front door open I walked to the living room to see the family having things on them"Freddy look, look" Chris said as he showed me a plastic crown "it's very nice chris" as I saw Elizabeth have about thirteen bracelets on her arm "that a bit much don't you think" I said to her as William spoke "she wanted fifteen bracelets and she got it, even though she won more games then us" he said as I giggle "looks like it, anyways I cleaned the whole house" as Clara smiled "did you clean my fresh china tea cups" she asked as I nodded "they look more shiny than me to be honest but what's that on your cheek" I asked as she smiled "it's a temporary tattoo" as I looked at William "it's a thing some humans want, there's a permanent one if they want it" I nodded at the answer as my finger was pulled down "Freddy can you stay in my room  again" Chris asked me as I nodded "will do Chris".

Weeks later william finished building the animatronics that will perform with me as his partner, henry emily, was build circus baby’s pizza world, i was learning more about engineering as i help william and henry from time to time when i was needed.

I was walking around in circus baby pizza world as i went to the main stage and stand there “freddy are you excited” baby said as i nodded “i am but also a bit nervous” “don’t be nervous freddy were all here” ballora said as funtime foxy nodded “ya no need to be worry, after all it's our first time too” funtime foxy said to me, we then hear children yelling as we all went to our places.