chapter 4

Third person pov.

A scream was heard as William afton and Henry emily stop talking "Elizabeth" William said worried as he looked around "Chris" he said as Henry looked at him "we should probably look for Elizabeth and Chris, but we should go to where the screaming was, it could be them" said Henry as William looked at him nodding "yes we should" William said as they ran to where the scream was coming.

Running to circus baby's room William and Henry saw that circus baby wasn't there as they went to each animatronics room.

They went to ballora's room as she was still dancing, they then went to the Funtime stage but only saw Funtime Freddy as they were about to leave the room when Henry saw his eyes were red "hey William why is Funtime freddy's eyes red" he asked as William looked at Funtime Freddy "no" William whispered as he ran to funtime freddy and looked at him "open your chest cavity" said William worried as henry was confused, William saw Chris in there but he was all bloody and had many cuts on him "I'm sorry" whispered William as he closed Funtime Freddy's chest cavity "what's wrong" Henry asked as William looked at him smiling "I thought that the wiring was changed" "oh well then let's go to parts and service, we might find them there" as the two walked out the room as William looked at Freddy with a sad smile.

Walking to parts and service they saw the door opened as they ran in "Elizabeth" William shouted as he saw circus baby there sitting on the table, William went to look at circus baby chest cavity as he saw his daughter past out and bloody, crying from what he saw he closed the chest cavity and wipe his tears "there not here Henry, they are probably playing hide and seek" William told his partner as Henry nodded and left the room.

Later in the afternoon Henry left as William sat in a chair in the main area crying, looking up William took out a remote as he press one of the buttons. William waited as all the animatronics in circus baby pizza world came to the main area "release the kids you got today" said William as Funtime Freddy and Circus Baby open their chest cavity as Chris and Elizabeth bodies fell to the floor, William looked at them as he press another button, the animatronics turn back to normal as Funtime Freddy and Circus Baby looked at the two kids "Chris" "Elizabeth" Funtime Freddy and Circus Baby said as they ran to them and held them "Chris, Chris are you ok, Chris don't leave me" shouted Funtime Freddy as he watch as his bonbon puppet fall to the floor, circus baby cried silent as Ballora and Funtime Foxy watch the two.

Funtime Freddy pov.

I cried and cried but Chris never opened his eyes as william walked up to me, he picked up the bonbon puppet and grabbed chris “i will take him” he said as he then looked at me in the eye “can you get Elizabeth for me freddy” he asked me as i walk to baby and Elizabeth as i picked her up “she's gone isn’t she” baby asked me as i didn’t answer, i looked at William as i followed him.

Walking in the hallway as blood drip to the floor i looked at William as i thought “why did he do this, why did he add those things into us” i was so in thought that i didn’t even realized where i was “freddy put her here and tell baby to meet me here” William told me as i nodded and left the area, the same area where we got our new upgrades and updates.

I walked to the main area as i looked at my missing hand and thought of chris and the fun we had “what is William going to do to them” baby said to me as i looked up to her “i don’t know, but William wants you, he told me he need you” i told her as i walked back to my stage and turn off.

Weeks later we did our show and everything as usual as many kids smiled and laughed, we did our performance very well as we saw about thirty-eight kids today. I tried to forget about Chris and Elizabeth but every time I look at a kid I see them as I freeze up. Today was normal, the main show was perfect, my own show was perfect, no kid put cake on me, some kids laughed at my jokes as everything was great when I saw a blue blurry running in and out of my room. “What was that?” I thought to myself as I continued my show.