.....

It's bad that I can't go to her parents and ask them questions because of how sensitive this topic still is for our tiny town. But I can go to Tessa's sister Cassandra. She'll be the first person I talk to. Me and Cassandra set up a time and place to meet up so I could interview her. Me and Cassandra ended up meeting at her house around lunch. It's been a while since I saw Cassandra. She's 6 years older than us so me and Tessa never hung out with her and when we tried we were always shut down.* Recording* "Can I record the interview?" "yeah sure. So what is this about." "I want to ask you questions about what happened to Tessa the night of her disappearance. What do you remember?" "Well I was at home and she comes busting through the front door all upset and she wouldn't tell me what happened and then calihan came through the door and I thought nothing of it they started talking and they went out back Calihan came back inside and then left but Tessa never came back inside so I thought she snuck up to her room through the window like she always does." "wait what she sneaks out. I never once was told about this everytime I asked her if her parents approved she always said yes." "Well yeah she didn't want you to know that she might get in trouble." oh okay I guess I can live with that." "Anyways as I was saying. So I never thought of it so I went back to sleep until I heard you come through the front door. And you were all like where is she, where did she go and shit like that." "damn you didn't have to put it like that but okay you do you. Is that all you remeber of that night?" " Yes, that is all. Are we done here? I got stuff I have to do." " Okay then thank you for your time." *recording ends* I got out of there as soon as possible. I didn't want to be there to watch whatever they were gonna be doing. Anyways she gave me a little bit of information I didn't know about my best friend. Now that I think of it, the police did not interview her. I think she's hiding more than what she is telling me. So I went home and ran into my brother, literally ran into him. "Move dork, your brain not working correctly or something." "Hey watch who you're talking to like that I am the oldest after all." " Yeah but news flash Grayson I am the smartest, and better at sports than you will ever be." "You wi-" "Will you two stop fighting in there and come eat dinner." We both said yes ma'am at the same time and raced each other to the kitchen. I won of course, I kinda tripped him when we started but, I still won.