Ending

I heard a thud on the door when I got up to open it, it was knocked down and my head was instantly covered. Where am I? "Oh good you're up. I want you to stop looking for her or we're going to hurt everybody you love until you have nothing left." "okay i'll stop doing the project im at a dead end anyways I was really thinking about quitting. Now I definitely will don't hurt the people I love. I promise I will stop. Please let me go." "Okay I will put you back in your ro-." Everything went black and I woke up in my room. Jokes on the person that kidnapped me. I will definitely keep doing the project until I find out what really happened. The kidnapper just made me want to find out what happened even more. That baby is starting to look familiar. I just remembered that there is a camera in the bushes at her house. I will be able to see who snuck into the house that night.

I got the camera, took out the drive and put it into my computer. You will not believe what I saw. It was so shocking I had no words and I started to cry. Why would he do that? I really need to talk to him before he hurts more people.

"Why did you do it?" "Raelynn, what are you talking about?" "WHY DID YOU KILL TESSA!" "What are you talking about?" "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. I HAVE PROOF." " Okay I guess I'll come clean. She was cheating on her boyfriend with me. I got her pregnant and then she wanted to get an abortion. I wanted to keep the child she was about to give birth the night of the party. So I helped her give birth and then I killed her so she wouldn't kill the baby." "What in the world? So the baby that we are taking care of is your." "Yes it is." "What happened to Cahilan?" "I don't know, I didn't kill him though." " So where is her body?" "It's in the flower field. I made sure I did it properly. "Oh my God. I know what happened to cahilan. Tessa's dad killed him because he wanted to know where Tessa's body was." I all of a sudden here crying and open my eyes to see Tessa crying. Where am I? It looks like a hospital room. Tessa looks up and says "you're alive, we all thought you were dead." "What are you talking about? You're dead" "no I'm pretty much alive. You've been in a coma for four years now." "What? Really so what happened to me." "You and your parents were in a car crash four years ago. Your parents didn't make it." "Oh okay I'm glad you're not dead."