log 1

12/22 suspects:

Mr. Lennox (Tessa dad)

Cassandra (Tessa sister)

12/22 log: These are the first suspects I have so far, but I still need to look through all the evidence and find more suspects. I will probably try to meet up with all the people that went to the party that year. That's gonna be a lot of people to interview. I still can't get my mind off the fact that Tessa hid stuff from me. I want to know what else she's hidden from me. But she's dead so I probably wont get to know what else she's been hiding from me. 

*recording* “Ok so it's currently December 23 at 9:30 Am. I need to email all the people that were at the party 3 years ago. The problem is how do I find out who was there. Anyways I'll check back on when I figure out who was there. *recording stops* 

I turned off the camera and heard a knock at the front door. I start heading down the stairs. My brother got there before me, he turned around and had a baby in his hands. He handed me a note that said

“I don't want this baby; take care of it for me. You can name it too.” from— its mom 

“Umm what do we do with this grayson. Keep it?” “uhh I think so maybe we should wait until auntie mae gets home from her doctor's appointment.” “Yeah you're right, we’ll wait for her then we will decide what to do with it.” “I know i'm right you don't have to tell me” “Grayson not now, I swear if one more word comes out of your mouth i'm gonna hit you.” He was silent after that, a few hours later and auntie mae came home from her doctor's appointment. “Hey guys im home” “Auntie mae we have a problem what do we do with this baby!” Of course Grayson had to yell. “what bab- where did you find that baby girl?” “she was dropped off on our doorstep with this note.” I explained 

“Ummm ok so the mom didn't want this beautiful baby girl and just dropped her off on our doorstep?” “Pretty much” “ So what are we gonna do?” “ We’re gonna name her and keep her.” “Yay!!” “Grayson, you're oddly happy about that.” “yeah because I don't want her to end up in the wrong hands.” “ Oh that's very sweet of you” “yeah im like that sometimes but you're mean to me so i'm not nice to you.” “ So what are we gonna name her?” “ Let's name her Bailey Camreigh Lancaster” “That's a good name” “So we all agree on her name” “ Yes auntie mae we agree with the name you picked out for her.”  

*recording* “ So I figured out who was at the party 3 years ago. I was a freshman so all the 10th, 11th, and 12th graders of that year would have been at that party. Partying is illegal so everyone went even if they didnt like them.  I'll be back when I actually figure out who was all there and I get their email addresses.” *recording ends* It's gonna take me forever to find out who exactly was there. There were probably over 100 people there at the time. O wait I have a yearbook from that time. It's gonna take me a while to find out if they still live in the town.  

*recording* So I figured out who was all there because I found my yearbook of that year and I was doing some research on all of them. I found that most of them still live in this tiny ass town. I have emailed the ones outside of town asking them about the party 3 years ago and I also email the people in town because I'm one person so I won’t be able to talk to all these people throughout the day. *recording ends*

Oh I have an email, I'll read it after lunch….

Anonymous: 

    Hi, I've lived near Tessa since she was little and on that night I looked through my window and saw her and her boyfriend talking in the backyard. They weren't really arguing. He went back inside and she climbed through the window, I guess it went up to her bedroom. To be honest I don't really know but after she closed the window it looked like she was fighting someone off.

    Wow, did Cassandra lie to me or did Cassandra kill Tessa. I know we were annoying but even if she won't admit it she loved Tessa she cried the most when she found out she was missing. But it could have just been an act. I don’t know, I'll have to question her again. 

*recording* It's currently December 23 9:30 PM. I've had them all reply back saying that they were too drunk to remember what happened that night. So in the end it was a waste of time to find them and email them. I did get an anonymous email telling me what they saw that night because they were in their house and being nosey. *recording ends* 

12/23 suspect log: 

Cassandra (Tessa’s sister)

Mr. Lennox (Tessa's dad)

12/23 Log:  So I ended up contacting all the people at the party that year and they had nothing to tell me besides that they were really drunk and didn't remember shit. I did get an email from this one person telling me really important information on what happened in the backyard. I bolded Cassandra's name because she was in the house and is now my prime suspect. 

I could not sleep at all last night. I was too busy caring for a baby and thinking about why Cassandra would lie to me like that. I plan on trying to set up another questioning with her but she still hasn't replied to my message. 

*recording* It's currently Christmas day. I have a lot of information on what happened that night. I'm pretty sure I'm close to solving this. I have found out that  Calihan is innocent so what actually happened. Did the stress get to him? Did someone kill him? I know that Calihan left her untouched. I did end up talking to cassandra again and she ended up telling me everything. Tessa did end up climbing through the window that night. Cassandra also said that she left after she knew Tessa was in her room. Was someone in the room and waited for Cassandra to leave? Or did Cassandra leave the door unlocked for someone? *recording stops*

I heard a thud on the door when I got up to open it, it was knocked down and my head was instantly covered. Where am I? “Oh good you're up. I want you to stop looking for her or we're going to hurt everybody you love until you have nothing left.” “okay i'll stop doing the project im at a dead end anyways I was really thinking about quitting. Now I definitely will don't hurt the people I love. I promise I will stop. Please let me go.” “Okay I will put you back in your ro-.” Everything went black and I woke up in my room. Jokes on the person that kidnapped me. I will definitely keep doing the project until I find out what really happened. The kidnapper just made me want to find out what happened even more. That baby is starting to look familiar. I just remembered that there is a camera in the bushes at her house. I will be able to see who snuck into the house that night.

I got the camera, took out the drive and put it into my computer. You will not believe what I saw. It was so shocking I had no words and I started to cry. Why would he do that? I really need to talk to him before he hurts more people. 

“Why did you do it?” “Raelynn, what are you talking about?” “WHY DID YOU KILL TESSA!” "What are you talking about?" "I KNOW WHAT YOU DID. I HAVE PROOF." " Okay I guess I'll come clean. She was cheating on her boyfriend with me. I got her pregnant and then she wanted to get an abortion. I wanted to keep the child she was about to give birth the night of the party. So I helped her give birth and then I killed her so she wouldn't kill the baby." "What in the world? So the baby that we are taking care of is your." "Yes it is." "What happened to Cahilan?" "I don't know, I didn't kill him though." " So where is her body?" "It's in the flower field. I made sure I did it properly. "Oh my God. I know what happened to cahilan. Tessa’s dad killed him because he wanted to know where Tessa's body was." I all of a sudden here crying and open my eyes to see Tessa crying. Where am I? It looks like a hospital room. Tessa looks up and says "you're alive, we all thought you were dead." "What are you talking about? You're dead" "no I'm pretty much alive. You've been in a coma for four years now." "What? Really so what happened to me." "You and your parents were in a car crash four years ago. Your parents didn't make it." "Oh okay I'm glad you're not dead."