log 2

12/23 suspect log:

Cassandra (Tessa's sister)

Mr. Lennox (Tessa's dad)

12/23 Log: So I ended up contacting all the people at the party that year and they had nothing to tell me besides that they were really drunk and didn't remember shit. I did get an email from this one person telling me really important information on what happened in the backyard. I bolded Cassandra's name because she was in the house and is now my prime suspect.

I could not sleep at all last night. I was too busy caring for a baby and thinking about why Cassandra would lie to me like that. I plan on trying to set up another questioning with her but she still hasn't replied to my message.

*recording* It's currently Christmas day. I have a lot of information on what happened that night. I'm pretty sure I'm close to solving this. I have found out that Calihan is innocent so what actually happened. Did the stress get to him? Did someone kill him? I know that Calihan left her untouched. I did end up talking to cassandra again and she ended up telling me everything. Tessa did end up climbing through the window that night. Cassandra also said that she left after she knew Tessa was in her room. Was someone in the room and waited for Cassandra to leave? Or did Cassandra leave the door unlocked for someone? *recording stops*