Here's how it was going to end

So I will never finish these books as you all know, and I want you guys to know how each one was going to end. Every book will get a chapter like this, but here's the one for Robots. Again, I'm truly sorry this is how you guys will be getting these endings, but I'd rather the delivery be brief and crummy than never give you guys closure. Read at your own will.

(Y/N) would help Rodney at his job and with his tasks and inventions. Eventually she would make one of her own similar to the robot kits where all robots start from, and she would take it to her time as a science fair invention.

She would gain special recognition and her robot would be mass produced, and the techniques used as the basis to create other kinds of robots.

Meanwhile, Rodney and (Y/N) began to build a time travel machine of sorts. It would eventually be of use to (Y/N), where she would go back in time to Aunt Fanny's when her past self was stuck on the robot world, and she would replenish the food in secret.

But you all know it stopped being refilled. That's because, in (Y/N)'s normal time, the robots the world began to mass produce gained independent sentience, turning on the human race and eradicating them. A specific group, the original of each robot type led by the original robot (Y/N) had brought back in time, began their search for the creator...(Y/N). At this time, (Y/N) moved permanently to the robot future with Rodney as there was nothing left in her time.

In the end, the creators would find (Y/N) on her day to day life in the robot world after many years of searching for her, just knowing she was alive as her robot knew about the small time travel device, the one (Y/N) had at the start of the book. At some point she and Rodney would make a second handheld device.

She ordered Rodney to destroy the time machine once she passed through, and quickly went way back in time with the time machine. Device in hand, she quickly buried it in the backyard. The evil robots hot on her trail, having stolen the second handheld time travel device, they appeared behind (Y/N) and captured her, taking her to an unknown time period.

The book would end with (Y/N) finding the device in her backyard, accidentally activating it and sending her forward in time to the robot world, where the book would restart from the beginning in an eternal loop.