Chapter 11

1/17/19

Piper finished unscrewing the last bolt of the circular door. With an atrocious creak, it toppled over and crashed to the ground. "Did I miss the butt-whoopin'?" She smirked, placing her hand on her hip.

"Uh....no?" Rodney, Cappy, and the Rusties responded in unison.

"Matter of fact, you're a little early." Crank pointed out.

Piper looked over at you. You raised your blades and gave the wall a firm swipe. The wall knocked right over, revealing the thousands of robots behind you and Piper. They all changed Rodney's name. After all, these were all of the robots he helped fix in the last month. "Then let's get started!" Piper smiled.

"Testify, sista!" Fender cheered.

"Charge!" Rodney yelled, which was then echoed by you and Piper. All of the robots charged for Madam Gasket and her little minions. Rodney and Wonderbot took to the sky to go free Bigweld while everyone else remained on the ground to fight.

Lugnut, in his wrestling attire, had wrestling matches with a handful of minions. Piper and Cappy worked together to bash into and kick more of them. Crank drove around on the platforms, causing some to slam into each other. Diesel used his weapons to shoot any minions lingering on platforms above. As for Fender....he was being typical Fender, having some sort of weird dancing contest with the minions.

Everyone was all riled up and ready to go, but it was a different story for you. By now, especially after the vehicle accident, you were extremely weak. Your pale skin and crippling hunger pains still remained after these last few weeks, but now your head was extremely sensitive.

Nonetheless, you continued to try. You ran around the Chop Shop as best as you could, swiping and slashing with your blades as you went. Trying not to hurt the minions too bad or fully disembody them, you simply slashed at their arms and legs so that they couldn't move or attack with their weapons.

Your weak body couldn't handle the strenuous exercise, and you soon began to run out of steam. You could no longer run, or even job for that matter. It was a struggle to keep the blades in your fists as they seemed to grow heavier with each passing second. Your fragile lungs were having a hard time getting enough air, sending you breaking out into coughing fits, and your head began to throb so violently that you were having a hard time focusing.

Ready to fall right asleep from your lack of energy and strength, you stuck the blades of your swords onto the ground, leaning on them for support as you kneeled. You panted as you observed all of your robot friends still fighting. They all seemed so determined and upbeat. The look of a natural warrior was etched onto each of their faces, and they looked ready to conquer the world.

You felt guilty that you weren't being as useful as them. They never ceased fighting, unlike you who who was taking a breather. Granted, robots didn't function the same way as humans, so they probably didn't require as much bodily management and energy, but still.

You groaned in agony as you forced yourself back to your feet. With a slight stumble, you continued to walk again. Slowly dragging your swords through the air, you grazed the incoming minions with the blades. Your slow and weak swings made you an easy target, leaving you vulnerable as a minion came up from behind. You turned just as he whacked you upside the head with something metal....hard.

You shrieked in pain as you clutched your head. He had struck you right on your open cut you had gotten firm hitting the dashboard, causing more blood to flow out onto your skin. Not to mention your head throbbing increased exponentially, making it so that you couldn't even properly function. Your vision also became blurry and distorted once again.