Chapter 1

1/5/19

(A/N: Shut up, I can do what I want. That includes writing this book!)

"That was close!" Piper exclaimed through her laughter, which was shared with the rest of the robots. Typical Fender, losing his rear end and further alerting the Sweeper.

Fender led the group into Aunt Fanny's boarding house, telling Rodney, "When in Robot City, guests of the Rusties, that's us," he smiled at the blue bot, "stay at Aunt Fan's boarding house, where our motto is 'beats rusting outside!'" Fender laughed.

"We'll just let her know you're here." Fender started screaming, "AUNT FAAAAAANNYYYY!! We brought someone!"

"I'm in the kitchen!" A sweet voice rang out.

"Are you sure your aunt won't mind?" Rodney asked Fender as he was led to the kitchen.

"Relax, she's not my aunt! She just takes in bots who are....broke." Fender had a hearty chuckle. "Bless her little heart."

"Well, then why is she called Aunt Fanny?" Rodney asked, entering the kitchen. He saw a pink robots with a ginormous rear.

"We couldn't call her Aunt Booty." Fender answered.

"Whoa!" Rodney exclaimed, as his mind finally registered the size of Aunt Fanny's backside.

She turned around and starting walking toward Rodney and Fender, bumping into everything with her butt. "Whoops! Uhh, oh scrap!" She exclaimed when she started to hit some machinery.

"She's a little artsy fartsy." Piper said as she entered the kitchen. "The artsy's okay, but when she gets fartsy...." She quickly left the room afterward.

"Look at this, oh, right on my shoes, I'm so clumsy, I...." She stopped mumbling when she saw Rodney. "Well, hello there! What's your name?"

"I'm Rodney Bigbottom." He responded, not taking his eyes off her rear. When he realized his error, his snapped back to reality and corrected himself in embarrassment. "No, I'm Rodney Copperbottom! Copperbottom."

"That's a wonderful name! Bigbottom." Aunt Fanny hummed, ignoring his correction. She started to back up to give herself room to turn around. However, she backed Rodney into the wall behind him in the process. As she turned, he was forced to slide across the wall.

"What happened to your friend?" She asked, turning to see Rodney was no longer standing there.

"He's been rear-ended." Fender joked.

She turned again, now sending Rodney sliding to the ground. "Ooh! There ya are!" She giggled.

Fender helped Rodney to his feet, saying, "Aunt Fan, he needs a place to stay."

"Well just make yourself at home!" She smiled, clasping her hands together.

"Thank you. That's very kind of you." Rodney smiled.

"My pleasure. See a need, fill a need!"

"Hey, just like Bigweld!" Rodney beamed.

"Ooh, Bigweld. That's a lot of robot!" Aunt Fanny said dreamily, fanning herself with her hand. She turned back around, her rear end crashing into Rodney and Fender which sent them flying out of the kitchen and onto the couch.

Rodney took a glance around and noticed movement around the corner. Whatever it was looked strange. He was about to investigate, but Fender spoke up. "Come on, you can bunk with me! We'll ignore the gossip."

Fender pulled a lever and scrolled through the rooms, stopping, of course, to irritate Piper. They were siblings after all, so you wouldn't really expect anything less. "Here we are. Home sweet home!" Fender cheered, finally bringing up his room. "What's mine is yours! ....Oh dear." His arms fell right off his body and onto the floor.