Chapter 7

Everyone is asleep, except Stan because he's trying to getting the portal to working again so he can saving his brother. Stan is so happy that he's finally getting the portal is working and he said to himself 'Finally it's been over 30 long years but I finally gotten that portal to work!' Stan fell asleep down in the basement, he finally waking up and said to himself 'Show time!' Stan getting dress and he sees me eating bowl of cereal, but he also noticed that I'm getting worse. Stan said to himself 'She look so weak' and then Stan, Mabel and Dipper were at the Mystery Shack telling them there is going to be an after party. Mabel also added "The Love Patrol Alpha starring us!" Stan said "I never agree to that" and Dipper said "I don't think so". Mabel said "Too late! I already signing us up!" Everyone left to buying the tickets for the after party and Stan walked up to me giving me a hug asked "How are you feeling, kiddo?" I looking at him said "So far, I'm okay....I guess", Stan handed me a bottle of water and said "Drink up". Then Stan went up to the speaker said "The Mystery Shack is now closed! Everyone out! I will not hesitate to use the hose on the elderly!" Mabel asked "What's going on, grunkle Stan?" Dipper said "Yeah, you never shut down the gift shop" and we heard the knock on the door, Stan opened the door said "Welcome to the Mystery Shack, gentlemen! What can I get you? Key chains? Snow globes? These rare photos of the American Presidents?" The two men at the door showing their badges to Stan and one of them said "My name is Agent Powers and this is my partner Agent Trigger, we're here to investigate reports of mysterious activity in this town". Agent Powers and Agent Trigger went inside of the Mystery Shack, Agent Powers noticed me with a evil smile on his face and he looking at Agent Trigger said "Go talk to her, Agent Trigger" pointed at me. Agent Trigger said "Yes, sir" and he walked up to me said "Hello there, ma'am", I turn my head and I looked scared, Stan walked up to me said "Annie, this is Agent Trigger and Agent Powers, they're doing the investigating this town". 

Dipper is talking to Agent Powers about the mysterious things around in the Gravity Falls and Stan stopped Dipper of showing them around the store, Agent Powers handed his card to Dipper and standing up walked towards me said "Hello there Annie" and I said "Go away, Agent Powers! Leave me alone!" He looked at me and he grabbed my arm said "Oh, come on now. I needed your help with something" and I said "I refused to helping you out when I was 8 years old Agent Powers! So let go of my arm!" Stan walked up and standing between me and Agent Powers said "I would like for you men to get out of my house now". Agent Powers and Agent Trigger walked out of the Mystery Shack, Stan turned around said "They've been asking you to helping them 30 years ago and you refused to help them" and I said "Yup because you're part of my family too, Stan", I collapse and Stan caught me carrying me to the couch. Dipper said "Annie look weak" and Mabel said "Maybe she didn't getting enough sleep?" I was looking at my pennant and it starting to glowing and I asked myself 'Why is it glowing?' The mysterious man walked up to me and gave me hug said "Annie, you look really tired", I said to him "I couldn't sleep, sir. It's about my past and I'm trying to find him but it's no use, all I have to remember him by is this pennant that will somehow protect me" and then I look at his neck, he also wearing it as well and I asked "Why you have a same pennant as me, sir?" He looked down and said "Oh, uh...It's suppose to protect me as well from danger, of course. Look Annie, I'm going to make a promise to you that I will protect you with my life no matter what it is and you have my word"

I woke up from my nap and I hear a loud noises, I grabbed my bō staff and starting to attacking the zombies. I was looking for Dipper and Mabel because Soos already got bitten by the zombies and finally I jumped in front of Dipper and Mabel, but one of the zombie got hit by a baseball bat and got it's head smash with someone's foot, we looked up it was Stan. I kept on attacking the zombies and Stan said to Dipper and Mabel "You two attic now!" Dipper said "Grunkle Stan..?" I kept on fighting against the zombies and yelled at them "STAN SAID NOW!" Stan kept on hitting the zombie's head with the baseball bat and I got scratch by one of the zombies at my right side of my body and I was bleeding not too much, Stan put my arm around his neck helping running towards the attic. Dipper said "Now you know that the magic does exist, right grunkle Stan" and Stan said "Kid, I already know", I looking at Dipper said "He's just trying to protect us but it's not enough" and Mabel asked "What are we going to do?" I thought for a minute and said "The journal said that in order to beat the zombie, you have to sing three part harmony!" Dipper looking at me said "That's not in the journal, Annie" and I handed him my black light, dipper turn it on and looking at the journal said "Annie, you're right! How did you know?" I try to getting up but Stan said "You needed to sit down" and I said to Dipper "The author wrote it down invisible ink that's why you couldn't find the answer, Dipper". So, Mabel, Stan and Dipper went up on top of the roof and started to sing until all of the zombies are defeated, they shouted "Pines! Pines! Pines! Pines!" 

Stan went up to me putting the bandages on my right side and said "You know, pretty soon you're getting allot of scars on your body for getting hurt all the time, Annie", I was looking at him said "You know that's not funny, Stan", and we all went to bed until I was in my dreamscape and looking around noticed that the Mysterious man just looking up at the sky and said to himself 'I got to protect her from HIM and I can't have HIM using her just like he's been using me from thirty years ago'. I went up to him and ask him "Sir, are you okay?" He looked up and said "Ah, Annie. I'm glad that you're here, there's something that I wanted to tell you something", I said "Let me guess is it about Bill" and he asked "How do you know?" I said "I have a funny feelings about him, sir" and he walked up to me and said "Promise me that you won't make any deals with HIM, Annie", then I quickly bolt up and asked myself 'Who is he?'

*1,233 words*