Chapter 16

Stan said to me and Ford "We'll be there back in the next two days because I'm taking the kids camping trip, okay". So, they already left the Mystery Shack and Ford said to me with a smile on his face "Annie, I'm taking you out on a date in just two hours" and I said "Okay, Ford". I said to myself 'Can't believe that I lost the bet by Ford!' I took a a very long shower and trying to getting ready for our date, Ford is getting ready as well and he said to himself 'I do hope that she like going on a picnic today'. So, Ford is getting everything ready for our date, Ford shouted "Annie, are you ready to leave?" I came downstairs and he notice that I just wearing my casual outfit, he also wearing casual outfit as well. I asked "So where we are going?" Ford said "I thought that we should go out on a romantic picnic together" and he found a perfect spot, then set everything out of the picnic basket and laying everything down on the ground. 

So we were eating our meal and then we're just star gazing up in the sky, I said to him "You know I'm actually having a blast, Ford" and Ford said to me "I'm having a blast with you as well, Annie". We went back to the Mystery Shack and I was washing the dishes before I was going to bed and I was putting on my pajamas black pajamas bottom and button down pajamas shirt, I was sitting on our bed and Ford is still wearing his button down shirt  and his black slacks, I asked him "Is that what you're going to sleep in, Ford?" Ford is sitting down on our bed and said to me "Yes, I am" but then he looked at me, we kissed on the lips while he was unbutton my shirt slowly and took it off and put it on the ground. I was sitting on his lap and he was looking at me said to me "I love you so much", then he kissed my neck and sucking it to making it black and blue then I started to unbutton his shirt until he said to me "Just letting you know that I have scars on me" and I said "That's okay, Ford", then I continue unbutton his shirt and took it off and placing it on the ground. I had him laying on the bed with his back on the bed, he looking up at me and starting to reach my chest and firmly squeezing it hard, he was starting to sitting up and I was still kissing on his neck. 

Ford started unclasp my bra and toss it on the ground, we switch places then he was busy groping my breast until his other hand went to my pajama pants and he whispered to my ear "We're going to have some fun" and he went down starting to pulling my pants and tossing it somewhere else. He slide his hand inside of my underwear and start lightly rubbing over my clit in a few circular motions before falling in between my lips. He brought his mouth to mine again, his tongue forcing my mouth open so it can dance with mine. My hips buckled at his calloused fingers rubbing over me. I wanted him. My hands found their way to his belt, undoing it and ripping it off in one swift motion. I pulled open the button and my hand dove into his pants, gripping tightly on his erection through his silky briefs. Ford's moan was more of a gasp, coming out shaky and breathless. His fingers stopped working for a moment as I pulled my hand all the way up from the base of his manhood, rubbing it gently.

I pushed him down on the bed and took off his pants, grabbing his manhood again, then I lean down, kissing the head through his boxers, thumbing around with it again. I just pull his boxers down and gently kiss it on top of his bare skin, taking the time to drag my tongue all around his manhood, enjoying every twitched of his leg and moan from his lips. I let my tongue fall further on his manhood, dragging it up the sensitive underside and feeling it throb against me. A proud smirk comes to my lips, and I decide to take entire manhood in my mouth, dragging my tongue across rapidly to earn small twitches from Ford. As I pull up go down again, I nearly melt into a puddle at the feeling of Ford's mouth against my underwear. He places a few kisses against the heat, before using his thumb to hook the bottom of my underwear to the side and drag his tongue up from the bottom of my lips. I moan, my tongue vibrating against his manhood as I pull it deeper into my mouth. His breath tickles my clits as he shivers. I pull myself up, holding my lips tight against his manhood, my tongue only slowly swaying across the underside of his manhood. I take my free hand down to drag a finger slowly and gently around his jewels, pressing into the space and making Ford freeze in his tracks with pleasure. His manhood twitches, and I pull away from it all quickly.

I whispered to his ear "Not yet, Ford. You need to make me finish first", Ford nearly pout about me pulling away and said to me "I-I...working on it!" Then I looking at him and said "I got a better way" and I take his manhood, pulling my legs to either side of his hips, and slowly slide myself down onto him. He's gasping when there's just a little bit of the tip in, so I decided to have a little fun. I lift myself up again, pulling him out, before pressing down again, taking just a little bit more of him inside each time. He grips at the sheets, then my hips, then at his pillow, avoiding every urge he's getting to thrust in to me at full speed. I'm going painfully slow, I can admit, so I take him all in at once. He's white knuckling the sheets, practically growling when he lets out a groan. His eyes are tightly shut, and he's stopped moving altogether. I lean forward, my breasts falling onto his chest for the first time this evening. I look at Ford and said "Fuck me, Ford", his eyes slowly open, taking in the sight of me. His hands reach up to my waist, gripping my hips tightly. He pulls out slowly, and the feelings of his manhood against me is euphoric. I whisper "Fuck" my head arcing back, it wouldn't take long for me at all. He took that a green light to speed up, he slammed his manhood into me at an amazing pace, no doubt caused by the red bull in the jager bombs. I reach down and tickled at the space near his jewels again, causing Ford to throw his own head back in pleasure.

I closed my eyes, kaleidoscopes visions dancing on the backs of my lids, he was so good. So, so good, my legs tightened around him, I command him "Deeper", causing Ford to immediately slow down and instead focus on pushing himself further into my womanhood. I practically fell onto him when it happened, my body shaking with pleasure he had brought. I pleaded him "Fuck me, Ford. Please" and wanting to ride out the orgasm, "Faster". He gripped tighter on my hips, bringing his body up to furiously hump me again, his manhood sliding against me brought about second orgasm, I rode that one out, too. When I thought my body couldn't possibly take it anymore, when I felt like I'd just collapse into a pleasure puddle, he climaxes. His manhood throbs inside me, and his nails curl into my skin and his lips breathe out my name "Annie". He lays still, breathless and eyes closed on the pillow--trying to gain whatever composure he might have left.

I said to him while I slide off of him, earning one last groan "It's okay, Ford", I kiss him on the cheek before falling into place in bed beside him and I also said to him "You can go to bed now", he lets out of a content sigh, rolling over and reaching an arm around my waist and pulled me close to him, he kissed on my shoulder as it comes to rest under his chin and said to me "Now we can, my love". 

*1,452 words*