Night of Vampires

"Talking."

Thoughts.

Echoed Thoughts.

"Memories."

~~~~~

Four years later, Zero, who had cut her hair, and used her Shapeshifting ability to change her appearance to that of a thirteen year old four years ago, and slow aged into the appearance of a teenager, while continuously changing her feminine features to a slight masculine features throughout those four years, so that she wouldn't give away the fact that she was actually a female. 

Right now, Zero, while wearing the Cross Academy Boy's School Uniform, and was stalking towards the area, which happened to be some gates, that was populated by most of the female and some male Day Class students of Cross Academy with an annoyed scowl on her face.

The reason why the female population was crowding that gate was for one reason. To see the Night Class Students. They were extremely beautiful to the Day Class, who were all unaware of the reason behind their beauty.

It was because the Night Class was filled with Vampires. The ones that the Day Class continued to pester and act like idiots were the High Ranking Vampires; Level B or as they were known as Nobles or Aristocrats, and of course, the only one above them, their Leader; a Pureblood named; Kuran Kaname the Second.

Not only did the name; Kaname, cause Zero some emotional and mental problems, but the fact that he looked exactly like his Ancestor made Zero want to rip his Heart out right then and there, but she held herself back each time. 

Zero's scowl darkened as she saw said Pureblood with her Adoptive Imouto; Cross Yuki. No matter how many people said that Zero, Yuki, and Kaname were in a Love Triangle, due to the fact that everyone knew that Zero didn't treat Yuki as if she was Zero's Imouto, they thought that Zero was in love with Yuki, who was in love with Kaname, and Kaname was in love with Yuki.

The silverette actually did not care for Yuki in such a way, in fact, she tried to act as if Yuki was a complete stranger who Zero was just living with and tried her best to ignore the brunette. However, it was hard to ignore the girl when she kept getting into trouble or caused trouble that Zero had to clean up.

The worst part was when she had to constantly remind Yuki that Kuran was out of her reach and that they could never be together. It truly got on Zero's nerves that she had to remind Yuki and always made her rethink why she cared for Humans so greatly, only to be reminded herself, of her own Oka-sama's love for Humans and that Yuki, despite how much Zero tried not to, reminded her of Haruhi.

Considering, Yuki was Haruhi's reincarnation.

Where Yuki has fair skin, preferred short, brown, hair, although Zero suspected that it had something to do with Kaname, and had brown eyes that is fringed with red, Haruhi had pale skin, preferred long, silver, hair that was always tied up in a loose braid, and had lilac eyes. 

Besides that, Zero knew that Haruhi and Yuki were two completely different people, but it was because they were different people that Zero could never love Yuki the way she loved Haruhi or loves Byakuya.

Byakuya... Zero thought briefly, her eyes hazed over as she thought of her Husband before shaking her head. 

Turning her attention back to Kaname and Yuki as her mask fell into place, and without anyone noticing, Zero appeared next to the duo and grabbed the sleeve of Kaname's uniform, drawing their attention to her as she had pulled Kaname's hand away from Yuki's cheek.

"Zero!"Yuki exclaimed in surprise and if Zero didn't know any better, outrage, causing her to glance at the young brunette, but her full attention was on Kaname.