Moonlight Festivities Pt 2

"Talking."

Thoughts.

Echoed Thoughts.

"Memories."

~~~~~~

"I ordered it."Everyone turned at the sound of Kaname's voice and found him standing at the top of the stairs, which led inside, and in front of a loveseat."I ordered Takuma and Senri to hunt down that Level E today."

"You did, Kaname-sempai!?!"Yuki exclaimed, shocked that her savior would do something like that.

"Yuki, I'm surprised that you would come to such a dangerous place simply because Takuma told you to."Kaname stated in a tone that told both Byakuya and Zero, who knew a scolding tone when they heard one without looking like they were scolding someone, that he was scolding Yuki.

"I wanted to confirm it for myself."Yuki said bravely, or rather stupidly in Zero's eyes.

Kaname ran a hand through his brunet locks with a sigh."For yourself, huh?"He echoed her."Come over here, Yuki and Zero."The trio, along with everyone else, was surprised when Kaname called Zero by his first name, rather then his surname, and the Pureblood sat down on the loveseat, in the middle so that Yuki and Zero would have to sit on either side of him."You can join us as well, Kuchiki-san."He added as an after thought, and watched as the trio walked up the stairs, towards him and paused at the stop of the steps and if calling Zero by her birth name was surprised, she shocked further by what Kaname said next."Yuki, Zero, sit next to me."Having told Zero to sit next to him didn't just surprise Zero and Byakuya, but the entire Night Class as well.

"Huh!?!"Yuki gasped, eyes wide.

"Excuse me!?!"Zero managed to choke out while Byakuya's eyes slightly narrowed.

"It's alright."Kaname stated calmly, glancing between the duo and ignoring Byakuya's glare.

"I'm fine here."Yuki said with a weak and small smile while Zero stood her ground.

"No thanks-Yuki, Zero."Kaname cut Zero off, his voice leaving no room for argument.

Yuki, being the submissive girl she was, did as she was told with her head bowed, while Zero, who was complete the opposite of Yuki, merely glared at Kaname, who stared back at her calmly, before she huffed in annoyance, when he raised his eyebrow in challenge, clearly stating that he would get up and force her to sit next to him, stormed over to the loveseat and sat as far away as possible from the Pureblood.

Kaname looked at Byakuya, who had pursed his lips tightly, before he used both of his hands to wrap around Zero's and Yuki's shoulders, forcing them to sit closer to him, although Yuki was practically falling into his lap with how close she was forced to sit next to Kaname. All the while, his calm gaze had never left Byakuya's eyes and watched as they suddenly flashed a bright, blood red, when he manhandled Zero.

Zero grimaced at being so close to Kaname and turned her head away, only to meet Byakuya's enraged gaze. What the hell is Kuran up to? In fact, who the hell does he think he is, using my birth name without my permission!?! Zero side glanced up at Kaname, trying to figure out what he was up to.

"Next to me is the safest place."Kaname stated, glancing between Zero and Yuki.

"Are you saying that Byakuya is a threat?"Zero questioned him, frowning.

"Yes."Kaname said coolly and unapologetically."Forgive me, Zero, but I simply don't trust Kuchiki-san with your safety."Zero's eyes widened and she paled at the sudden malice aura that surrounded Byakuya.

Is he trying to get a rise out of Byakuya!?! But why!?! And since when does he care for my safety!?! Zero cried, confused and worried. No, wait, he must be doing this for Yuki, right? That's gotta be it. Zero mentally nodded to herself, missing what Yuki said to Kaname.