Memories Of Blood

"Talking."

Thoughts.

Echoed Thoughts.

"Memories."

~~~~~~

A couple days had passed since the night Yuki had been bitten by Aido, and ever since then, Zero had been given the Blood Tablets by Kaien, who had listened to what Yuki had told him, in full detail, including what Zero had said about the area reeking of blood.

Zero decided that she was going to try the Blood Tablets since her new body seemed to disagree with her wants and beliefs, and within seconds of trying to consume the Blood Tablets, she found herself hunched over the sink, coughing them up in disgust.

"What is wrong with me?"Zero whispered to herself as she watched the Tablet, that had barely been in her mouth for a minute, dissolve in the running sink water."Why did I even bother? I can control myself... Besides, no one's blood appeals to me, except..."Amethyst eyes hazed over as two figures appeared in her mind and her fangs ached."Damn. Don't think about them, Zero."The silverette shook her head."Think about something else, someone else..."Zero muttered to herself, only pause as the bloody figure of a Pureblood flashed in her mind and just like that, her thirst was gone."It's almost time. I can practically feel that woman's rage."A small smirk formed on Zero's face as she looked up into the mirror."Just how much longer can you control yourself until you can't, Hio Shizuka?"She wondered out loud, despite knowing that she wasn't going to get an answer.

~~~~~

In Class, the Day Students, with the exception of Zero, who couldn't help but glare at Yuki, who was talking to Wakaba Sayori, or as she was mostly known as Yori, knowingly, was talking about St. Xocolatl's Day and who they were giving their Chocolates too.

"-Someone's been glaring at us this entire time."Yori said, sweatdropping along with Yuki as they finally sensed Zero's darkened mood.

"You're a member of the Disciplinary Committee"Zero reminded Yuki."and you intend to give a gift to that guy?"

"This isn't... It's just a token of my appreciation to someone I'm indebted to."Yuki slumped in her seat."Besides, I haven't really decided if I'll give him something, so drop it."

He'd rather drink your blood then eat your chocolates anyway, so what's the point? Zero thought darkly and sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

"Eh!?! To Kiryu-kun!?!"One of the Day Class Girls exclaimed, drawing the trio's attention to one of the corners of the room where a group of three girls and two boys were.

"Yeah, we have Kiryu!"One of the boys exclaimed, gesturing to Zero as the trio of girls looked at her.

"Top of the Class in Academics and a sports whiz!"Added in the second boy."He's our shining star! Kiryu, get our share, too."He said directly to Zero, only to be met by the silverette's vicious glare.

Drop dead! Zero viciously thought as she looked directly at the boy, who looked like he was about to pass out, while her aura practically screamed at everyone to keep their distance.

"Maybe you should reconsider?"Another girl said to the one who was going to give her Chocolates to Zero as they, along with everyone else backed away from the malice aura surrounding the silverette.

"No way... Not him..."A Student said in a weak voice.

~~~~~~

"Wow, how cold."Rangiku muttered as she watched the way Kiryu Zero acted from her spot, hidden in the trees outside the window of the class room."I wonder if that's why no one ever gave Kuchiki Zero chocolates during Valentines Day?"