Three

"Another crappy day at school" mumbled Amanda as she came into her house.
"Hey sweetheart how was school?" asked Susan
"Crappy I can't wait until summer vacation only three more weeks" sighed Amanda not noticing Lana but Lana had already seen her "She's beautiful" thought Lana to herself
"Mandy this is Lana"
"Lana?" said Amanda her mouth dropping open.
"Hi" said Lana her eyes filling with tears.
"H-Hi" said Amanda giving Lana a hug.
"I can't believe this you have no idea how much I love you" said Amanda.
"Mandy we have to talk to you please sit down" said Susan
"Alright"
"So honey you know how we told you a few weeks ago that you were adopted?" asked David
"Yeah" said Amanda now uncomfortable.
"Turns out Lana is your mother" said Susan
"What? No that can't be true"
"Yes it is you have no idea how much i've wanted you in my life" said Lana
"Then why didn't you?"
"Because I thought it would be the best thing for you but I realized that its not the best thing would've been me taking care of you no matter how hard everything got" said Lana chocking on her words.
"What could've been more important than taking care of your own child?"
"Nothing it was a stupid decision Amanda i'm sorry please let me make up for it" said Lana squatting down by Amanda who was now in tears.
"I'm sorry" said Lana leaning in to give her a hug. Seeing Amanda cry for the first time except when she was born made Lana feel like she was being stabbed in the ribs.
"I can't do this not now i'm sorry i'm not ready and frankly I don't know what to say because I had this image of you being an amazing woman with the kindest heart now I just can't picture you that way" said Amanda.
"I understand but please just give me a chance to get to know you"
"I don't know"
"We can talk little by little it dosen't even have to be face to face just texting or however you feel comfortable please i'm begging you"
"Alright" said Amanda
"Thank you so much you won't regret it" said Lana embracing Amanda.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter I will be updating Four hopefully later today if I don't have a lot of homework. Vote and leave feedback in the comments in highly appreciated and encouraging.