Eight

"Psst. Wake up birthday girl" whispered Lana into her daughters ear.
"Hmm" said Amanda
"Oh c'mon its your birthday you don't wanna miss the surprise thats waiting for you downstairs!" she exclaimed
"Ooo is it waffles with ice cream because i'm craving that really bad" she said sighing
Amanda put on her slippers and a loose cardigan that was by her bedside because she felt a breeze.
"Surprise!!!" yelled people down stairs it was Jennifer, Colin, Ginnifer, Josh, Jared, Emilie, Sean and Rebecca.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY" said Jennifer hugging Amanda.
The morning was spent eating waffles and talking about everyones favorite memories spent with Amanda.
"Okay.Okay my turn" said Emilie
"Two weeks ago, me and Mandy were at the animal shelter and she fell in love with this black Labrador Retriever puppy who was rescued from an abandoned house so Mandy, heres your birthday present princess!" she said bringing in the puppy
"Oh my god!! Hey little guy" said Amanda hugging the puppy
"Mom is it okay if we keep him?" asked Amanda
"Well if we didn't keep him we'd put to waste the bowls and dog food I bought him" grinned Lana
"Thank you thank you thank you!"
Amanda opened everyones presents which included concert tickets from Ginnifer and Josh, A hoverboard from Jennifer and a special bouquet of gift cards from Colin and Sean which took them forever to put together.
After everyone had left, Lana cleaned up the mess while Amanda showed the puppy around.
"Hey baby girl get ready we're going to dinner" smiled Lana
"Where?" smiled Amanda
"Bottega Louie in downtown L.A"
"The one with the macaroons?" smirked Amanda
"Only for the princess" she laughed
Lana was ready she put a pink short dress on that had an opening on the chest put together by a little strap with black glossy heels. Amanda put on a white spaghetti strapped white crop top with a baby pink skater skirt that had a black bird pattern with high black booties.
"Ready?"
"Yeah do I look to cakey? I dont know maybe I should go take some make up off" she said
"You look spectacular now lets go or we'll be late we have reservations for 6:45 and its already 6:03.
They made their way to the restaurant and were seated about 10 minutes after.
"Good Afternoon ladies. Can I get you started with a salad perhaps?"
"I'll have an Arugula salad with red wine" said Lana
"I'll have a Caprese salad with a Lemonade"said Amanda
"Alright coming right up" he said
"Here we go an Arugula salad and a Caprese salad"
"Do we know what we want for our Entrées?"
"Yeah i'd like a chicken paillard?"said Amanda
"Sure"
"I'll have a hanger steak verdura" smiled Lana.
As they ate they made small talk.
"Today was a really good day so far. It was definitely my best because its my first I got to spend it with you"
"I'm so happy to spend this day with you speaking of which, I got you this" said Lana handing Amanda a black box.
"Open it" Lana giggled
Amanda opened the box taking out a gold charm bracelet that came with four charms.
"Okay now, I know its only four charms but, the fun of it is that we can add some charms every now and then. So you got the little paw for your new puppy, a little bird because I know how much you love birds" she said pointing at her skirt "And a pearl because its your birthstone and lastly, a little purse because I know you're a classy young lady and one day, you'll be a classy, independent woman." she smiled
"I love you so much mom" said Amanda wiping a tear from her cheek.
When they got home they changed into their pajamas and watched Amanda's favorite show, Grey's Anatomy.
Amanda fell asleep on the couch and Lana did too. Amanda was everything Lana needed in life she was her happiness. She never believed that a child changed your life for the better but ever since she and Amanda met, Lana's life changed she noticed that she was more happy she wasn't lonely anymore and she could finally start the family that she wanted even if it was just her and Amanda plus the dog but that was all she needed.

A/N: OMG HEY! ITS BEEN 84 YEARS. I finally got to update and I'm really happy about that. I really regret not updating a lot over the summer because summers almost over but I promise i'll update more often I have a lot of ideas for the next few chapters so 7 comments for the next chapter??
xo-V💖