Six

Lana took Amanda home that day after breakfast. It had been 9 months since Amanda and Lana met for the first time and 6 since Amanda stayed at Lana's for the first time. Lana knew enough about Amanda like her favorite food the fact that she can't have any mess-ups in her papers when she writes and how much Amanda loves Netflix seriously Lana didn't think there was anyone else than Jen who loved Netflix.
Things for Amanda had been hard at home because first of all, she was worried that she wasn't going to pass her exams and her adoptive parents were fighting over stupid things such as who got to do the dishes that day and who would vacuum the rug in the Den.
Amanda had enough of them she made her own dinner either way she loved to cook and cleaned her own room.
"Hey how's my little binge-watcher?" asked Lana giggling
"I'm pretty good I just finished my homework so i'm about to get dinner." smiled Amanda
"Oh well i'm actually just doing a bit of grocery shopping how about I take you to dinner?"
"I don't know isn't it late?"
"Amanda its a Friday"
Shit she did her homework for nothing.
"Right I totally forgot about that let me just pack a few pairs of clothes" said Amanda she got out her duffle bag from her closet and picked out three outfits a pair of jeans with a white shirt, a cream knit cardigan that would go with a flower print dress and a pink romper her marvels sweatshirt, leggings and uggs would be her pajamas tonight.
"Mom,Dad i'm leaving Lana's picking me up in a few" yelled Amanda from her room
"Alright hun have a good time make sure you call us if anything goes wrong" this made Amanda feel warmth and found comfort in her dad's voice because they still cared for her.
"I'll make sure I will bye Jason bye Alex" said Amanda to her brothers on her way out.
She saw Lana's car pull up into the drive way Lana already had Chinese take-out with her.
"I was thinking we can go to a drive in theater?"
"Yeah I haven't been to one of those in years" said Amanda
Lana brought along blankets and snacks they opened the trucks trunk and laid there.
"Okay orange chicken for the lady" said Lana handing Amanda the box.
"Thanks"
Tammy was playing so they decided to watch that one.
Amanda wanted to call Lana mom very badly but she felt like she was betraying her adoptive mother even though it was technically the opposite.
Once the movie was over they went back to Lana's place a two-hour drive from the theater.
At Least once a month Amanda would sleep in Lana's bed just to feel comfort because she felt safest at night right by Lana's side.
"Lana can I-"
"Yup c'mon" said Lana already knowing what Amanda wanted she scooted over making room for her.
The morning was the usual routine they had developed a few weeks ago staying in there pajamas and then driving to a diner that was about a half-hour away from Lana's house.

The way back Lana stopped on the side of the road to close the trunk that was slowly opening.
"Alright now lets get back home" said Lana not paying attention to the left side where she turned.
Suddenly there was a huge beep
"LANA" said Amanda before everything went dark and the truck went rolling down the hill letting out smoke and shattered glass all over the dirt floor.

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter I promise to update really soon I just wanted to give you guys something to read but I hope you enjoyed!