Page 13

Man I just wish Zarbuu wouldn't have to leave for work sometimes, I just wanna cuddle her all day and just chill out with her, just stress free <://] I mean, I did get that time with her when we watched a show she wanted to watch with me, I think it was called something like Moominvalley? Funny name but man it was nice to cuddle up with her in some fluffy blankets and just enjoy whatever she put on ://P

I'm also struggling to think of something to go as for Halloween, my brain isn't working at all - Zarbuu already has her costume and man she looks hot in it. I honestly have no ideas, I mean I don't wanna go as something too common like Scream or Jason. I might ask Zarbuu for help - she's really good at helping me when it comes to clothes.

Here's a fun fact: I'm not sure of Zarbuu knows but she helped me be comfortable with myself, I never liked my poofy hair or my messed up mouth, I always covered them up with hats and scarfs - and not to mention that I hated my body shape the most, always covering it in long gowns or cloaks. But Zarbuu - she helped me so much, she made me happy with myself. Even the little compliments made me feel better, like when she would run her fingers through my hair and tell me how much she loved my poofy hair, or when she told me that my two sharp teeth made me look hot. It all made me feel better about myself, I wouldn't be able to be happy the way I am now if it wasn't for her. I love her so so so so so much!!

Anyways, I gotta go give Zarbuu some cuddles!! <3