𝓑ruce Yamada.

{ 037. }

••••

Y/N POV;
    𝓐rriving to School, I see both Finn and Gwen, running up towards the two.

Noticing me, Gwen runs up to me to give me a hug.

Laughing, I hug back. Patting Gwen's head.

"Where have you been, Y/N? You weren't at home this morning?" Gwen asks, looking up at me.

"I just had to go somewhere, real quick. Nothing important. But, at least I'm here now!" I say, letting go of Gwen.

"Ohh, okay! I thought you went missing, for a second. I got scared...." Gwen jokes, laughing.

Nodding slowly, I let out a small fake laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna be heading out now! Bye, Finney and N/N." Gwen say's, walking away.

Walking up to Finn, the both of us start walking inside School together.

"Where's Robin?" I ask, looking at Finn.

"He got in another fight, today. So, he's at the office right now. But, he'll be alright." Finn reassures.

Smiling softly, I nod.

••••

We were now having a five-minute free time in class! I decided to use that time to finish on my other class work.

Looking up, I see Finn walk out the classroom to go to the bathroom.

Taking a small glance beside me, I see Donna walking up to me with a kind smile.

"Hey, mind if I hang out with you until your brother comes back?" Donna kindly ask's. Smiling, I nod.

Thanking me, Donna sits beside me. Beginning to hum lightly while I worked.

"This is just so strange....." I hear Donna whisper to herself.

Confused, I look up at her. Putting my pencil down.

"What's so strange?" I curiously ask.

"Sorry, I was just randomly thinking about this whole missing kid situation. And how most of the people missing were your friends! Finn told me how close you were to them," Donna explains.

"....You think there's a chance that I'm being watched?" I question.

"Maybe? I don't know. If you were, it has to be someone who you used to know." Donna shrugs.

Looking down, I start thinking.

"Well, I'm gonna head back to my seat now. Thanks for talking with me!" Donna smiles at me, walking back to Finn.

'She's right.....but, if someone were to be watching me. Then it'll be someone I used to know. Who from back then would want anything to do with me? And why?'

••••

The last bell rang. The hallways immediately got crowded.

Getting anxious, I walk as fast as I could to the outside where it was less crowded with people.

"Y/N!" Stopping, I turn around to see Bruce running up to me with a smile.

"Oh! Hey, Bruce!" I wave hello, smiling back.

"I started reading one of the book's that you've recommended to me." Bruce comments. Now walking beside me.

"Nice! Are you planning on reading some more today?" I ask. Bruce shakes his head no.

"No....not today. I'm going to be spending time with my family! They're finally coming back home from their trip." Bruce explains, in an excited tone.

"Oh, I see. Well, have fun! I'm gonna get going now," I say, waving goodbye.

"Thanks! See ya!" Chuckling, I continue walking.

••••

Reading on my bed, Finn opens and welcomes himself in my room.

Startled, I sit up.

"You didn't knock!" I scowl, closing my book. Finn apologizes, catching his breath.

"Sorry....but....do you....wanna go to the baseball field and test out our rocket ships, together?" Finn asks, looking at me with a grin.

Gasping, I smile.

"Heck ya, I do! Let me put on my shoes!" I yell, getting out of my bed.

••••

Arriving to the field, both Finn and I place down our rocket ships beside each other.

Taking out or button, we both look at each other with cheesy grins.

"I'll count to three!" I say. Finn, nodding his head impatiently.

Getting ready to count, I catch a glimpse of Bruce riding his bike in the middle of the road. Waving hello to a group of girl's.

Smiling, I begin counting.

Bruce, no longer being in sight.

"3....2....andd....1!!" I yell. Both Finn and I smashing the red button. Both our rocket ships, immediately flying high into the sky!

"MINE WENT UP HIGHER!" I yell, looking up. Having a hard time to keep my eyes fully open because of the sun.

"NO, MINE DEFINITELY DID!" Finn yells back.

Looking at Finn, I scoff and say

"No way it didn't."

Missing Kid;
Bruce Yamada.