Finally home..

A/N im going to stop giving these things boring ass titles like 'part___' from now on they are going to have names to go with the theme of the chapter, ill be keeping the old ones the same but from here on out they should all be different. Also thank you to dance_with_ur_corpse
For the idea 😘 you guys should fo follow the people i tag in my book, they are wonderful people, and help me feed you guys!! Anyways sorry for the long ass a/n, feel free to skip it as its almost 100 words LMFAO

Lets get into it!!

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

Your sitting on your bunk bed, playing with your bass guitar, playing random songs.

You had just arrived back to the church and unpacked your stuff. It felt nice to be home, but then again going to do rituals was always so fun!

Atticus was sitting beside you, listening to you play, he must really like the music because sometimes you swear you can hear him meowing along, but lets not get into that.

Your current playing cirice, ((not sure how well you can do that with a bass guitar because i don't have experience with instruments so don't come at me for it lol.)

You still have the phone they gave you for the rituals, its pretty entertaining. Kind of hard to use but you'll get there someday.

You decide to stop playing now, its about mid-day, lunch is in 40 minutes. Ah, lunch.. something you've missed oh-so dearly, now you'll finally be able to socialize with ghouls other than those in the band.

You pull out your 'phone' and see Cumulus is online as-well. My favorite ghoulette! ((No offense to cirrus or sunshine 😭😭😭)

You go to text her, to ask if she wants to walk to lunch with you

NOW MESSAGING: Cumulus 🛐❤️

You: Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to walk to lunch with me?

Cumulus🛐❤️: of course! Mind if i invite Cirrus?

You: Not at all! Meet in 10?

Cumulus🛐❤️: Sure! Cya then!! ❤️❤️

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

Your sitting at a lunch table with Cumulus and Cirrus, Sunshine found her way over as-well, your all just talking about girl stuff when.. the bitch.. walks over. With is bodyguard. You still kinda wanted to kill him, but you cant hold a grudge when your around your girls.

Everyone else greets Dew and Aether, they both take a seat across from each other, Dew sits next to you. You glare at him. He just sighs,

"Girls and their grudges, am i right Aether?"
Dew says, obviously talking about you. Aether just gives him a worried look.

"Aether wont save your ass this time Dew." You turn to him.

"Oh? Y/n means business now. Dew is screwed now!" Cumulus says to the ghoulettes, they all giggle with her.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

After lunch, Dew starts following you like a dog, until you make it to your room, when you unlock your door, he hears a meow, you bend down and scoop up Atticus.

"Don't make me send my cat on you, i will Dew." Dew just gasps.

"You have a cat!? When, where, how?!"

"Slow down a bit, Dew. First off, yes i have a cat, second, don't touch my cat. He's mine."
Dew reaches his hand out to try to touch your cat anyways, Atticus slaps his hand before you can.

"Ow! Your cat is a dick!" He pulls his hand back, holding onto it.

"He gets it from me." You open your door, walking in and setting Atticus on the bed, he just turns to Dew, glaring daggers at him.

"..your cat doesn't seem to like me very much.." Dew says, sounding like a little toddler.

"Feeling is mutual." You start petting Atticus, he purrs.

Dew walks over to your desk, sitting at your chair.

"Your room is really warm." He says, looking at the drawings on the wall.

"So they say." You say, paying no mind to look at Dew, just petting Atticus.

After about an hour or two, you fall asleep talking to Dew, Atticus on his back on your chest, Dew looks down, smiling.

He tucks you in, then very slowly opens the door, trying not to wake you, then leaves your room..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

A/N sorry guys, thats the best i got right now, my brain has fogged itself.. again. If you guys have any suggestions for future parts let me know here. As always, have a good day/ night! Byeeeee❤️❤️

Word count: 751 words.