Sex?

A/N FULL WARNING THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER/PART IS JUST SMUT, WRITTEN BY THE LOVELY

RainsAdmirer

You should go give them a follow and read their book Petrichor, it's incredible and I 100% recommend giving it a read and voting for it <3

Without further ado lets get into the chapter.

❗️❗️SMUT STARTS HERE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.❗️❗️

.•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•..•**•.

..slowly but surely the kiss becomes heated as you grab a light fistful of dews hair while your tongues dance around in both of your mouths..

A gentle pressure is applied to your shoulders as Dew pushes you lower to his bed, not once breaking the kiss. The silk duvet crinkling around your head. He spreads your legs and positions himself to be in-between them. Still he keeps your lips connected.
He supports himself with one arm, his forearm pressed right beside your head. His other hand begins to wonder up and down the side of your body.

You might as well have went to the beach you were that wet at this point.

You reach up to Dews neck and pull him closer and tilt your head to deepen the kiss. Your tongues twist together in a beautiful, sensual flurry.

A sharp tooth nibbles at your bottom lip making you moan in slight discomfort. Dew pulls away, bringing your lip with him for a short distance before letting go.l and removing his hand from your waist.
You look into his eyes, you can see the lust in them. You're positive he can see the same look in your own eyes.

The both of you stare at eachother, unsure how far to take it. You can hear his breathing getting heavy and with a quick glance you can see how much he wants things to go further.
You sit up, forcing him to get in a sitting position too.

He's acting out of ordinary right now, not as confident and rough as he is with everything else, it was cute.
You crawl over to him and climb onto his lap so you're straddling him. His cheeks light up.

You move your mouth to his neck, pulling down the fabric in the way with one of your hands. You start to kiss and suck at Dews neck, leaving small marks.
He tilts his head left to give you move room to bite and suck. He starts to breathe heavily and you can feel his boner grow underneath you. The desire continued to build up in you and the urge to tackle and ride him getting harder and harder to resist. You wanted to make sure he was okay with it though, that's why you were waiting for him to move a move.

Trying to pursue him to fuck you, you slowly grind your hips against him.
A soft hum leaves his mouth. His hands make their way to your hips, softly caressing them. As you continue to grind, your breathing becomes weak and more like a pant against his ear. Doing that makes him grip onto your hips and move them at a faster pace than before. Soft moans escape your mouth, your voice going substantially higher than your normal tone.

Finally, he roughly pushes you against the bed, pinning you down.

"Finally, you grew some balls and did something." You smirk. His eyebrows furrow slightly.

"You could've told me you wanted me to do this, don't blame me y/n." He defends.

"Like this?" You pull him down and whisper in his ear, "Fuck me, Sodo..." You bite him ear before letting him go. The fire in his eyes gets brighter, you can basically feel it's warmth.

Dew sits up between your legs and pulls your top off roughly although being careful not to damage it, he does the same your pants and underwear, leaving you in just your bra. His eyes were darting all along your body like it were eye candy. You reach up and tug on his shirt, telling him to strip down. He does as you silently ask and rushes to take off his clothes, throwing them somewhere in his messy room.
Whole he striped down you removed your bra and threw it at a pile of what you guessed were dirty clothes and tissues.

He gets back on top of you and begins to kiss you, rougher than before. You wrap your legs around his waist and pull his core closer to your own. He reaches a hand down to his cock and lines himself up with you.

"Are you ready?" He speaks lowly.

"Of course I am." You wink. A thoughtful look crossed his face for a few seconds.

"I'll start of slow."

He pushes his length into you, you gasp at the sensation. He just kept going, it felt like it would've ended earlier but, Satan, he was big!
His thrusts start off slow but deep making you moan as he goes in and out.

As the continues you start to want more and thrust your hips up to his. You make eye contact with him and tell him to go faster. With a smirk he gladly listens.

He goes way faster than you could've expected. You released pleasure infused screams. A slight pain was there but it make the experience all the more enjoyable.

As your moans got quieter, signalling you were getting use to what was happening, dew lifts your legs up over his shoulders making him hit a different angle and feel way more pleasure than before.
You feel him get harder and his thrusts begin to get sloppy. He was about to cum.

"Make sure... you pull out." You say between moans.

About 30 seconds later he pulls out and cums on your stomach. You smile at him, happy that he had a good time.

Dew grabs a shirt and wipes his cum off you and then moves his head lower.
You with up slightly so you're able to watch him.
He looks up at you and smirks. Dew then places his tongue against your clit and gets to work swirling his muscle along it. A symphony of noises escaped your mouth.

As dew persists in pleasing you, a knot builds up in your stomach.

"Faster dew.." You whine, he listens and before you know it an explosion of pleasure is release with one last loud moan.
After leading you through your orgasim, dew quickly washes his face while you lay under his blankets, shaking from what a good time you had.

You're eyes shut and you begin to drift off into sleep, you feel dew get into bed with you before losing consciousness.

__

Written by: Rains Admirer

Notes from them:

Go read my story petrichor, I swear it's worth it, and it's another ghost story 🙏

A/N, I kept my word, I didn't make a smut story, but I didn't say someone else couldn't make it for me.

Absolute solute to this soldier for writing this and feeding you all after I robbed you of your spicy time.