Love and War

A/N why is my tiktok account actually getting somewhere 💀 wtfff.. anyways enjoy, also sorry for not posting last night like i said i would, i lost my phone and fell asleep 😭🔫

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

You had a great nights sleep, somehow.. until you remember why you had such a great sleep..

You can feel your face heating up as you look around you, trying not to move or look awake.

As you glance around you, you don't see Dew anywhere.. strange.

You slowly get up from the bed and stretch, hearing your bones crackle is so.. disturbing.

You check what time it is, looking at the small wrist-watch you have,, '12:18 PM'

..damn it. You have practice in 2 hours, how fucking long has Dew been gone? That little shit didn't wake you up!

Ugh.. you are so going to kill him. But first you have to change and get to band practice.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

..its about time for practice now, so your just making your way through the halls trying not to run into a sister of sin on your way to the practice room.

You're trying to get there early so you have time to yourself.. somehow it feels you wont even make it there on time. Today just feels off.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

As you make it into the band room you can see Terzo sitting in one of the chairs, he looks.. sad? Why's that?

You make your way over to him as quietly as possible.. trying not to stomp, with your tail swaying curiously behind you like a little cat.

"..hey.. Terzo?" You say, poking at his shoulder lightly.

He kind of jumps, before turning to look at you, a look of pity plastered on his face.

"What's up?" He asks, trying to play off how miserable he looks.

"..oh uhm, I didn't me to startle you.. anyways, are you okay? You look sad." You ask, sharing the same look of pity.

He takes a minute to think before sighing.

"Yeah, I'm fine.. just some personal stuff you'll probably end up hearing about sooner or later." He says, looking down to his feet.

You nod, heading over to pick up a bass guitar and finding a pick, slowly starting to get into the groove of things..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

You've been playing for what seems like ages, when you hear the door click and a few sets of footsteps walk in, you hear a few ghouls chatting.. quieting down once they see your playing, not that it matters anyways. They've already disturbed your groove.

You turn to look over at them, its Rain and Mountain. You stare daggers into their souls, you swear you can see them holding back tears..

They quickly run off to their instruments to avoid being attacked.. not like you had the energy in you today anyways.

You quickly look over to the two of then before looking over to Terzo, he still seems lost in his thoughts.. you understand that feeling though, you used to be the same way. While all the other ghouls and ghoulettes had fun, none of them had ever asked you. Which left only you and your thoughts.

Never mind that though, you have friends now, it's no time for sulking. And just in time, you hear the door open again, this time its the rest of the band.. finally.

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

You guys had been playing in harmony for quite a while, you didn't even notice the door opening and the two new presences in the room until the song ended.

You look up from your bass guitar, confused as ever, you look around the room until you see one familiar person, and one.. not so familiar. It's Sister Imperator and.. Cardinal Copia..? What's he doing here?

You look to the other ghouls and ghoulettes, they all look just as confused, some whispering to one another.. just as your about to look back to Sister and Copia, Dew catches your eye, he's looking at you.

You feel your face flush red, thank satan for these masks.. you quickly turn back around..

Sister Imperator clears her throat and begins speaking..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

A/N i hope y'all enjoyed this part, also for some reason my tiktok account is actually doing really well 💀🔫 anyways.. bye 🖤🖤

Word count: 710 words.