Hotel

A/N.. got crucified in royal high today.. that was something.. uh anyways its my fall break so ..yay.. enjoyyyy..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

Your woken up by someone tapping on your shoulder, its Mountain. You give him a slightly annoying look..

"What." You ask him in a groggy voice

"10 minutes till we arrive. Just thought I'd let you know." Mountain tells you, shrugging his shoulders and going back to what he was doing.

You look over to your right and see Dew, completely knocked out, dude looks like someone fucking killed him.. yikes.

You let out a little snort.. which somehow got Dews attention, because he jolts up as if he's just been resurrected (like Nihil for the 100th time..)

"The fucks so funny?" He says, looking pissed at you.

"Your face, you look like you've been fucking murdered when your asleep dude.."

"That's not funny, it's just how i sleep!!" He says, smacking your arm lightly..

"You did not just do that." I tell him, giving him a glare.

"Maybe i did, so what?" He says, smirking as if this is something he should be proud of.

"Once we get off this plane i swear to the dark lord your ass is done for." You say to him quite angrily.

"..you really need to be careful how you word things around me.." Dew says, biting his lip and looking at you seductively..

"Ew what the fuck Dew, go back to sleep or something weirdo.." you say, swatting him away..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

(Lil time skip to once you guys checking out of the airport cuz idk how to write that lmfao)..

Your all walking to the rental cars, putting your bags into the car, you check with papa to see who your with this time. He says just get into either car.

You walk up to one of the cars, you hop in, shutting the door behind you.

A few minutes go by and Dew and Aether join you. You don't really care to converse with them.. you just put your headphones on and stare out the window, a few more minutes go by and Swiss hops into the car as well.

Soon the car starts moving, and your just listening to your music, slowly fading out of whats going on around you.

A few minutes later your brought back to reality, feeling something on your thigh.

As you look over, very confused.. you see Dew put his hand on your thigh, you aren't even sure he knows he did because he's just talking to Aether and Swiss.

You feel butterflies flying around in your stomach, you kinda just go back to your music. Smiling to yourself..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

A/N jeez I'm really dragging this stuff out😭 we should have been to the hotel by now but.. thats okay i guess.. also sorry for this part being really short. Writing block has a chokehold on me ((again)) its only been like 3 fucking parts and its back 😭.. anyways i hope you guys enjoyed this part cya tomorrow 😭😭..

❤️

Word count: 506 words.