Lust or crush?

A/N.. guys. I don't know how to write a whole ass scene just about a kiss.. so time skip to the next day. SORRY LMAO. Enjoyyy❤️

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

..last night was exciting, but today, your emotions are everywhere, after you two kissed you kept playing, joking every now and then, hell, you haven't even kissed someone before.

You cant tell if it was just a friendly kiss or an actual 'i like you' kind of kiss. You definitely hope its the second one.

Atticus is laying on you, kind of in a comforting manor, as if he can tell your upset.

You don't really have a lot to do today, theres no band practice today, so this is basically your only free day. Yet here you are, laying in bed, thinking about your life choices. Your scrolling on your phone, holding a pillow.. well more like strangling it..

Your sitting scrolling through 'tiktok' videos, you find one specifically that catches your eye, its an edit of you and Dew? Thats a first.

You make sure to like it, watching the whole thing through, then you check the comments.

'I wish i had a friendship like them' or, 'friends to lovers??????' You giggle a little at that one.

After a while longer on tiktok, you hear a knock on your door..

"Come in!" You yell, the door clicks and opens, Swiss walks in, walking over and sitting on the chair next to your desk, he rolls it over beside your bed.

He's giving you a concerning look, you just look at him, utterly confused.

"Why haven't you come out of your room? Its almost 2 Pm already. Are you okay?" Swiss asks, a concerned look on his face.

Memories of last night flood through your mind, you sigh, sitting up in your bed, shutting off your phone.

"Yeah.. i guess I've just been thinking about stuff.." you confess to Swiss, now he's giving you a confused look.

"What 'things'?" He says, you start petting Atticus again, he cuddles up to you.

"I'm going to tell you something okay, and you can't tell ANYONE, at all.. like, ever. Okay?" You more so tell Swiss, rather than ask him.

He leans in from his chair a little more, he nods his head, looking like an old lady waiting for the latest gossip.

"..so.. me and Dew.. kinda, kissed? Last night.. and i just don't know what to do, i cant tell if it was a friendly kind of kiss or a 'i like you' kind of kiss.." you confess to Swiss, leaving yourself scrunched up, your head on your knees.

Swiss just smiles, like a fucking crazy person who just made a bet. "Fuck yes! Aether owes me 20 now!-" Swiss cuts himself off. Realizing he's slipped up.

"..oops.. uhm- anyways.." Swiss tries to trail off to another subject, but you heard him load and clear.

"Swiss! Did you make a fucking bet??" You somewhat yell at him, laughing your ass off.

You guys spend the next 30 minutes or so talking about funny shit, Swiss definitely cheers you up.

As he's about to leave to run errands, he pauses at the door.

"Oh, also. Dew is a fucking SIMP for you. Just saying." He giggles, winking at you before running out the door.

You laugh a little, now all you can think about is Dew.. tour is coming up soon again.. but you need to figure it out with Dew first. You sigh, checking the time. '2:27 pm' you decide to spend the rest of the day watching stupid videos, giggling and blushing when you see one about you or Dew, or you both..

*•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•**•|•*

A/N THE TOUR/RITUAL ONES ARE SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE ABOUTTTT also sorry for depriving you guys since this is like 40 mins late 😭😭.. hope you guys enjoyed byeeeee.. ❤️❤️

Word count: 647 words.